ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Superpriority: no news

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DebOnline
Newly Registered
India

ILR Superpriority: no news

Post by DebOnline » Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:42 pm

Hi,

Is anyone facing delay or no update from Home Office on ILR applications submitted recently on super-priority? I had my biometric on 21-Jun-22 but haven’t had a decision in the last 10 working days. An additional document was asked for on 23-Jun which was furnished immediately. No news since.

The escalation number doesn’t allow you to escalate. Apologises and asks you to wait.

Any suggestion please?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Superpriority: no news

Post by zimba » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:40 pm

DebOnline wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:42 pm
Hi,

Is anyone facing delay or no update from Home Office on ILR applications submitted recently on super-priority? I had my biometric on 21-Jun-22 but haven’t had a decision in the last 10 working days. An additional document was asked for on 23-Jun which was furnished immediately. No news since.

The escalation number doesn’t allow you to escalate. Apologises and asks you to wait.

Any suggestion please?
indefinite-leave-to-remain/super-priori ... l#p2053662
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

domink27
Newly Registered
India

Post by domink27 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:15 pm

DebOnline wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:42 pm
Hi,

Any suggestion please?
It took me over 10 weeks to get a response and that too only after we hired an immigration lawyer to chase who used their contacts at the Home Office. We escalated twice via MP but to no avail.

Some super priority ILRs are getting approved in time, some are not, there's no way to escalate and its a complete shambles.

Start with your MP and then go to a lawyer, escalate and keep chasing

DebOnline
Newly Registered
India

Post by DebOnline » Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:10 pm

Many thanks. My submission was through my corporate immigration lawyer. I will keep chasing. In all, how much time did it take for you to get the approval email? And how much longer the BRPs?

domink27
Newly Registered
India

Post by domink27 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:07 pm

As mentioned, 10 weeks from Biometrics to approval email. 2 days post approval for BRP

DebOnline
Newly Registered
India

Post by DebOnline » Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:48 pm

Thanks this is very insightful. My lawyers have cofirmed they have picked it up with their HO contact and expecting some movement. Fingers crossed.