ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP EC and HSMP EC Appeal at same time

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rogerwaters
Newly Registered

HSMP EC and HSMP EC Appeal at same time

Post by rogerwaters » Fri May 13, 2005 8:20 pm

Dear Friends, as you know I was refused my HSMP EC with grounds relevant to WP EC. I have re-applied my HSMP EC. I have been called for an interview again. The date of interview is May 20 and the appeal deadline of my previous EC application is May 19. I wonder if I can submit my appeal papers too in the meantime as I'm not sure about the outcome of my interview. Please advise.

yhdyhd

Post by yhdyhd » Sat May 14, 2005 5:05 am

I think you can do it. I had heard that one guy got EC in his second application, and days later, his appeal was successful. Since the appeal is free, why not have a try? Then you can have more chance.

Rex

Post by Rex » Sat May 14, 2005 9:44 am

I think you better not appeal as you will have the right of appeal even after your 2nd application.

Hopefully you will made it without appeal.

If you will appeal now it can be regarded as negative point and EC Officer can raise that issue in the interview.

After every EC application you have right of appeal incase of rejection.

rogerwaters
Newly Registered

Re: HSMP EC and HSMP EC Appeal at same time

Post by rogerwaters » Sat May 14, 2005 7:02 pm

Dear Friends, many many thanks for your useful input. I will not go for appeal until my interview is conducted. Thank you again.

rogerwaters
Newly Registered

Re: HSMP EC and HSMP EC Appeal at same time

Post by rogerwaters » Sun May 22, 2005 2:00 am

At last I have been granted EC. Many thanks everybody.