ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Source for Maintainance Funds

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MSR
Newly Registered

Source for Maintainance Funds

Post by MSR » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:07 pm

I am maintaing my Maintainance Funds(MF) in in salray account. There is one transaction with huge anount i.e. Rs 285000/-, which i would like maintain it for 3 months as my MF.I have received this amount from my friend through check,which i have deposited to my account.

So what type of evidence i need to show as source and what is the format?

Can some help me in this regard?

Thanks!
MSR

oneITguy

Re: Source for Maintainance Funds

Post by oneITguy » Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:49 am

MSR wrote:I am maintaing my Maintainance Funds(MF) in in salray account. There is one transaction with huge anount i.e. Rs 285000/-, which i would like maintain it for 3 months as my MF.I have received this amount from my friend through check,which i have deposited to my account.

So what type of evidence i need to show as source and what is the format?

Can some help me in this regard?

Thanks!
MSR
I am in a same situation mentioned above.

seniour members requestiing you to please please please reply on this...
xyz

sri_sunny

Post by sri_sunny » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:16 am

The money should've been constantly accrued and not an one-time huge payment. Remember, it should be legitimate earning and not inherited, borrowed or an overdraft. There are no formats as such, but your circumstances and the work related documents would be considered to derive upon your source of income by ECO, which if you go through your own set of papers, you should be able to justify the receipt of your payment, which I dont think it is in your case.

kashifhbl
Newly Registered

Post by kashifhbl » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:09 am

I am also exactly in same situation, i had deposited 4.5Lac in July 2008 and will be submitting my application in 2nd week of January...

My balance never went below 4.5 Lac since july, Seniors plz suggest any suitable source for this fund..The amount was transfered through a single entry and i don't have any proof....

Plz Come up and GUIDE US WAY...

Muhammad Kashif

oneITguy

Post by oneITguy » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:26 am

sri_sunny wrote:The money should've been constantly accrued and not an one-time huge payment. Remember, it should be legitimate earning and not inherited, borrowed or an overdraft. There are no formats as such, but your circumstances and the work related documents would be considered to derive upon your source of income by ECO, which if you go through your own set of papers, you should be able to justify the receipt of your payment, which I dont think it is in your case.
Thank you sri_sunny for your reply.

I am sorry but I didnt understood your comments.
xyz

vijaymaghnani

Post by vijaymaghnani » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:39 pm

This Look preety serious ISSUE...

Seniors Come Up and Help them, i don't have idea abt this issue...

Vijay Kumar

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jedi001 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:29 am

sri_sunny wrote:The money should've been constantly accrued and not an one-time huge payment. Remember, it should be legitimate earning and not inherited, borrowed or an overdraft. There are no formats as such, but your circumstances and the work related documents would be considered to derive upon your source of income by ECO, which if you go through your own set of papers, you should be able to justify the receipt of your payment, which I dont think it is in your case.
I have saved money from my salary every month to get 2800 pounds for maintenance fund criteria, however there are two cheques which were deposited by Providend fund (previous companies) people in my account (Rs 66000/- & 18 K) on 27th sept 2008.

MF period: 1st Oct 08 - 31st Dec 08

Would that be a problem? I do not have any huge transactions of above 1 lacs or so.

I am planning to apply for Tier 1 on jan 15th 2009.

Senior member please advice?

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jedi001 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:35 am

I have saved money from my salary every month to get 2800 pounds for maintenance fund criteria, however there are two cheques which were deposited by Providend fund (previous companies) people in my account (Rs 66000/- & 18 K) on 27th sept 2008.

MF period: 1st Oct 08 - 31st Dec 08

Would that be a problem? I do not have any huge transactions of above 1 lacs or so.

I am planning to apply for Tier 1 on jan 15th 2009.

Senior member please advice?
It is my sincere request to all Senior Members to advice me with the above query..

Regrads
Jedi001

sv23367

Post by sv23367 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:38 am

I dont think it will be a problem. As ur MF date starts from Oct 1 , it wont be a problem. To be on the safer side i would suggest you to wait for another 15 days and so that ur MF months will be from oct 15 to jan 15..
VFS guys r not insisting for source of funds.. u wont have problems..

All the best

Regards

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jedi001 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:18 am

sv23367 wrote:I dont think it will be a problem. As ur MF date starts from Oct 1 , it wont be a problem. To be on the safer side i would suggest you to wait for another 15 days and so that ur MF months will be from oct 15 to jan 15..
VFS guys r not insisting for source of funds.. u wont have problems..

All the best

Regards
Thank you sv23367, i will now put my MF period as 15 Oct 08 to 15 Jan 09.

Regards
Jedi001

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:28 am

There is no harm in using borrowed (from banks preferably) and inherited funds provided they are supported by appropriate legal documents like gift deed etc. The point is - the funds should belong to you and be available for ready use in a manner you deem fit rather than some sort of advance from a friend etc. just for the sake of meeting the maintenance fund requirements.

If you look at the spirit of the maintenance fund provision, you will have all the answers yourself.

regards,

push_hsmp