ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Filled set (M) instead of set (o)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

drbilal
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by drbilal » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:00 am

Hi. Unfortunately I have also submitted set M instead of set O . I applied on 10th April 2022 and still haven't received any reply yet. What should I do now. Should I wait for the reply or call UKVI and let them know about my mistake? Please help.

drbilal
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: ILR Set(M) Rejected :( please help!

Post by drbilal » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:00 am

Hi. Unfortunately I have also submitted set M instead of set O . I applied on 10th April 2022 and still haven't received any reply yet. What should I do now. Should I wait for the reply or call UKVI and let them know about my mistake? Please help.

drbilal
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by drbilal » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:06 am

Hi. I applied for my wife ILR . At that time despite filling the form several times it always used to take me to set M. Anyways I came toknkw through a friend that I have filled a wrong form.I have not received a formal reply from the UKVI.. I am now really upset by this as I am afraid of losing application fee. What should I do now. Should I wait for the reply from UKVI or should I call them and inform them about my mistake. Please help and guide me.

ROBINedyah
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Re: ILR Set(M) Rejected :( please help!

Post by ROBINedyah » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:35 am

drbilal wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:00 am
Consider varying your application now using the correct form.
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/vary-your-i ... pplication

drbilal
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Filled set (M) instead of set (o)

Post by drbilal » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:10 pm

Thank you very much. I have done this today. You are great

drbilal
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by drbilal » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:47 pm

Hi. I varied my application and filled form O this time. In the new application I entered the reference number of previous application and paid the full fee for priority service. To my surprise just 2 days before the biometrics appointment I got the decision for my previous application which obviously was refused and I was advised to withdraw the application in which case I will get the refund with 25£ deduction for service charges which I did. My question is 2 weeks have passed and I haven't got my refund yet.Meanwhile I got ILR with new application. Can anyone tell me when can I expect the refund. Is there any time period? Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:06 am

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Ssak
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Ssak » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:15 am

drbilal wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:47 pm
Hi. I varied my application and filled form O this time. In the new application I entered the reference number of previous application and paid the full fee for priority service. To my surprise just 2 days before the biometrics appointment I got the decision for my previous application which obviously was refused and I was advised to withdraw the application in which case I will get the refund with 25£ deduction for service charges which I did. My question is 2 weeks have passed and I haven't got my refund yet.Meanwhile I got ILR with new application. Can anyone tell me when can I expect the refund. Is there any time period? Thanks
Hi,
When you applied your SET(O), Your Tier2 Visa expired? or not?