ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Skilled Worker Dependants Travelling Abroad

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ska_abbas

Skilled Worker Dependants Travelling Abroad

Post by ska_abbas » Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:41 pm

Hi there

I am currently on Skilled worker visa valid until Nov 2024. I have recently got a new job and my visa application under new CoS is under process and result is expected in next 2-3 weeks (applied in May for visa updation)

My wife and two daughters who are currently on dependant visas and due to visit Pakistan in mid of Aug for few weeks. I wanted to ask apart from their BRPs what other documents should they carry with them, and what will be required at Immigration when they return back to the UK?

Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Skilled Worker Dependants Travelling Abroad

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:56 am

ska_abbas wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:41 pm
Hi there

I am currently on Skilled worker visa valid until Nov 2024. I have recently got a new job and my visa application under new CoS is under process and result is expected in next 2-3 weeks (applied in May for visa updation)

My wife and two daughters who are currently on dependant visas and due to visit Pakistan in mid of Aug for few weeks. I wanted to ask apart from their BRPs what other documents should they carry with them, and what will be required at Immigration when they return back to the UK?

Thanks
Passport to show nationality and valid BRP to show the right they have to be in UK which airline has to see to allowboarding.