ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Emergency Travel to India when UK visa for daughter is in process

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tripas3
Newly Registered

Emergency Travel to India when UK visa for daughter is in process

Post by tripas3 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:22 pm

Hello All,

Seeking guidance here please.

For an emergency A friend of mine needs to travel to India with his family but his new born daughter's UK visa is still under process. He tried to get the visa status from UKBA but no luck. His daughter was born in the UK and he applied for her dependent visa from the UK . Can he travel to India without any issues as his daughter has Indian passport or will he face issues at immigration in UK/India/Poland ( he booked indirect flight via Poland)

Thanks for your help.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Emergency Travel to India when UK visa for daughter is in process

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:44 pm

If an applicant leaves the UK while an application is still in process, the application will be considered withdrawn and they lose the application fee paid.

Leaving the UK is not the problem though. The child will also not be able to board a flight and return to the uk with no visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.