ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Extension. approval letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nazam
Newly Registered

HSMP Extension. approval letter

Post by nazam » Sun May 22, 2005 3:14 pm

Hi,
i have now completed 10 months in uk under highly skilled migarants programme. Now when i am going to apply for extension on application forum there is a point, that HSMP applicats should receieve an approval letter from the HSMP team, than they can apply. Please help...

Here is paragraph from the forum...
2. When should I apply?

For SBS, TWES and WP applicants, your employer should have been informed you have been granted approval for an IED, so that you can now apply for further leave to remain. HSMP applicants should have received an approval letter from the HSMP Team, Home Office. SAWS applicants should have received a work card from their SAWS operator.

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Sun May 22, 2005 4:52 pm

naz,

read the sections that apply to you. i.e (check requirements for FLR-IED renewal for those reaching the end of their 1st year on HSMP)
:oops: Then comeback with sensible Questions
Where there is a will there is a way.