ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

INDIA OCTOBER-08 TIER-1 APPLICANTS - Timings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vijay2020
Newly Registered

Re: WP- EC timeline applied October-08 in bangalore/chennai

Post by vijay2020 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:48 am

vijay2020 wrote:
vijaypalrana wrote:Applied Today 24-10-2008 at VFS Bangalore.

Hi,

All the best. I applied for EC on the same week 20th Oct 08 for workpermit from Bangalore VFS. DO you know the timeline for workpermit EC from bangalore in october or n september 08. Thanks.

My workpermit EC timeline

Submitted - 20th october - vfs bangalore

Status - Your visa application has been forwarded to the British High Commission on 20 Oct 2008

Thanks,

Vijay

HI,

Called BHC chennai 4th NOV for update on my Workpermit EC submitted in VFS bangalore 20th October 08. They said its yet to be processed and the decision should be made by this week and asked me to call on friday - 7th Nov.

Visa - workpermit

Status - Your visa application has been forwarded to the British High Commission on 20 Oct 2008

regards,

Vijay

immigrationgb
Newly Registered

Integra verification

Post by immigrationgb » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:44 pm

Can I call Integra Directly to know my application status

vijay2020 wrote:
vijay2020 wrote:
vijaypalrana wrote:Applied Today 24-10-2008 at VFS Bangalore.

Hi,

All the best. I applied for EC on the same week 20th Oct 08 for workpermit from Bangalore VFS. DO you know the timeline for workpermit EC from bangalore in october or n september 08. Thanks.

My workpermit EC timeline

Thanks,

Vijay

HI,

Called BHC chennai 4th NOV for update on my Workpermit EC submitted in VFS bangalore 20th October 08. They said its yet to be processed and the decision should be made by this week and asked me to call on friday - 7th Nov.

Visa - workpermit

regards,

Vijay

gaugupta

Hello

Post by gaugupta » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:39 pm

For Integra no need to call Integra best is to mail BHC and check whether they have received the report or not.

Applied on 29.10.1980
VFS - Pune

Status - Application forwared to BHC.

Thanks

Gaurav

immigrationgb
Newly Registered

Personal Visit to BHC

Post by immigrationgb » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:52 pm

Hi cheekychick85,

Did you got a chance to visit BHC? ?Is there any way we can request the BHC to speedup the process.

I'm working in U.K on Dependent VISA and applied Tier1 on 14th Oct in Bangalore and supposed to return back to U.K on 10th Oct.

since I don't know the application status I lost hopes and planning to Withdraw the application.

If any of our board memebers faced similar situation please share your suggestions/ experiences.

Thanks

cheekychick85 wrote:
rakesh.john@hotmail.com wrote:Hi cheekychick85,

As you suggested, I called BHC, Chennai today(3rd November 2008) and they said that they have received my application from Intra on 31st October 2008 and I might know the status max by this month end.

I applied on 08/10/2008

Visa - Tier 1 General Migrant
VFS - Bangalore, India

Online Status - Your visa application has been forwarded to the British High Commission 08 Oct 2008.

Cheers,
Rakesh
Hi,

I hope they keep up to their 2weeks time. If thats the case I should get my visa by this weekend. I am also planning to call BHC 2mrw. Will let you know if they say anything different.

Cheers.

cheekychick85

Re: Personal Visit to BHC

Post by cheekychick85 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:37 am

immigrationgb wrote:Hi cheekychick85,

Did you got a chance to visit BHC? ?Is there any way we can request the BHC to speedup the process.

I'm working in U.K on Dependent VISA and applied Tier1 on 14th Oct in Bangalore and supposed to return back to U.K on 10th Oct.

since I don't know the application status I lost hopes and planning to Withdraw the application.

If any of our board memebers faced similar situation please share your suggestions/ experiences.

Thanks

cheekychick85 wrote:

As you suggested, I called BHC, Chennai today(3rd November 2008) and they said that they have received my application from Intra on 31st October 2008 and I might know the status max by this month end.

I applied on 08/10/2008

VFS - Bangalore, India

Online Status - Your visa application has been forwarded to the British High Commission 08 Oct 2008.

Cheers,
Rakesh
Hi,

I hope they keep up to their 2weeks time. If thats the case I should get my visa by this weekend. I am also planning to call BHC 2mrw. Will let you know if they say anything different.

Cheers.
Hi there.

I called BHc yesterday,they said my Integra was done by 24th ocy\tober but it will take 3-4 weeks more for the application to be processed or even longer as the que is very long and slow moving. They also said that there is nothing we can do to speeden up the process.

Though we all are helpless there is nothing we can do. Many of us are planning to raise this as a grevience, but i dont think anything is going to help. we are paying 54k for nothing.

Mine is the same case as yours, but i have managed to extend my stay till the 20th of november and report to work on 24th november. But it looks like we are all going to reach london only in jan 2009.

Any other suggestion anybody has pls feel free to discuss.

Cheers

immigrationgb
Newly Registered

Re: Personal Visit to BHC

Post by immigrationgb » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:28 am

We are in receipt of your verification report from Integra.

What is this means? Application is still with Integra?

cheekychick85 wrote:
immigrationgb wrote:Hi cheekychick85,

Thanks

cheekychick85 wrote:

I applied on 08/10/2008

VFS - Bangalore, India

Cheers,
Rakesh
Hi,

Cheers.
Hi there.

I called BHc yesterday,they said my Integra was done by 24th ocy\tober but it will take 3-4 weeks more for the application to be processed or even longer as the que is very long and slow moving. They also said that there is nothing we can do to speeden up the process.

Though we all are helpless there is nothing we can do. Many of us are planning to raise this as a grevience, but i dont think anything is going to help. we are paying 54k for nothing.

Mine is the same case as yours, but i have managed to extend my stay till the 20th of november and report to work on 24th november. But it looks like we are all going to reach london only in jan 2009.

Any other suggestion anybody has pls feel free to discuss.

Cheers

ramgsk

Post by ramgsk » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 am

It means they received your integra report, and currently ready for the Entry Clearance Officer decision, might be they put it in his queue.
As current queues are longer, expectation is the process might be 3-4 more weeks for you.
- Ramgsk

immigrationgb
Newly Registered

BHC Process & time Lines

Post by immigrationgb » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:31 pm

Hi Ram,

Thanks for the clarification. Is there any way I can put request letter to speed up the process. I need to travel back to u.k before 20th.

ramgsk wrote:It means they received your integra report, and currently ready for the Entry Clearance Officer decision, might be they put it in his queue.
As current queues are longer, expectation is the process might be 3-4 more weeks for you.

cheekychick85

Re: BHC Process & time Lines

Post by cheekychick85 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:34 pm

immigrationgb wrote:Hi Ram,

Thanks for the clarification. Is there any way I can put request letter to speed up the process. I need to travel back to u.k before 20th.

ramgsk wrote:It means they received your integra report, and currently ready for the Entry Clearance Officer decision, might be they put it in his queue.
hI,
I asked BHC the same question. they said there is nothing you can do. But to write an email and they will pass it onto the caseworker. But it will not change anything.

cheers

NvNv

Hi All

Post by NvNv » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:08 pm

Today i received my passport with Visa Stamp

Time lines

Applied :October 15(with HSMP approval letter)
Intergra: No idea
Documents Received :12 November

Thanks to all

balu1983

hi

Post by balu1983 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:28 am

EC applied on 21st OCT, 2008.
Applied from : VFS, HYD.
Integra : No idea
BHC status : 10th NOV --> in receipt of integra reports
12th NOV ---> status unchanged "don't know what it means"
Result : waiting..

balu1983

hi

Post by balu1983 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:14 am

BHC response today...

Thank you for your e-mail.

Decision pending on your visa application.

Yours sincerely,

UK Border Agency
Visa Services
Visa Support Officer
Casework Section
British Deputy High Commission,Chennai
d

Mohammed

Post by Mohammed » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:34 am

All,

I have got my T1 visa finally :) my time lines are
Application: T1 FRESH
Applied on: 06/10/08
Applied from chennai vfs
Integra call received: HR and I got called on 09/06/10 and again my HR got called the last week of October
Integra verification got completed on 31/10 (they replied to my mail not sure about the exact date)
Sent numerous mails to BHC, most of the time it was just decision is pending, from 31st oct it was integra has been completed and is in queue. I called them some time in the first week of November and I was told to wait for 3-4 weeks. On 10/10/08, mailed bhc again, same reply that got integra completed and is in a Q.
On 11/11/08, checked the VFS site and found that my application has been processed and was delivered to Blue Dart on 11/11/08
12/11/08 got my papers and my passport stamped with T1 visa.
Visa was stamped on 10/10/08, puzzling thing is BHC on 10/10/08 had replied to my mail stating that application is in still in a queue and they can't give me a time frame.
Anyways really happy that I got my visa, thanks to all on this forum for helping, especially to Cheekychick, thank you for your support during my time of extreme stress, hope you all get the visa very soon. If you want my help do let me know.
Thanks,
Mohammed.

rakesh.john@hotmail.com
Newly Registered

Post by rakesh.john@hotmail.com » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:22 am

Hi Mohammed,

I have applied for Tier 1(general) from vfs, bangalore on 8th October and hope I get this week or next.

I have an urgent requirement to travel to UK. I want to know if I receive my passport, will I be able to travel immediately.

As per my understanding, your passport was stamped on 10th Nov. so will you be able to travel on 11th Nov.

Thanks,
Rakesh

Mohammed wrote:All,

I have got my T1 visa finally :) my time lines are
Application: T1 FRESH
Applied on: 06/10/08
Applied from chennai vfs
Integra call received: HR and I got called on 09/06/10 and again my HR got called the last week of October
Integra verification got completed on 31/10 (they replied to my mail not sure about the exact date)
Sent numerous mails to BHC, most of the time it was just decision is pending, from 31st oct it was integra has been completed and is in queue. I called them some time in the first week of November and I was told to wait for 3-4 weeks. On 10/10/08, mailed bhc again, same reply that got integra completed and is in a Q.
On 11/11/08, checked the VFS site and found that my application has been processed and was delivered to Blue Dart on 11/11/08
12/11/08 got my papers and my passport stamped with T1 visa.
Visa was stamped on 10/10/08, puzzling thing is BHC on 10/10/08 had replied to my mail stating that application is in still in a queue and they can't give me a time frame.
Anyways really happy that I got my visa, thanks to all on this forum for helping, especially to Cheekychick, thank you for your support during my time of extreme stress, hope you all get the visa very soon. If you want my help do let me know.
Thanks,
Mohammed.

Mohammed

Post by Mohammed » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:57 am

Hi,
On the application I had filled my expected date of travel as 03/11/08 however my application got processed on 10/11/08, so the visa validity is from 10/11/08, I guess if the date of travel you had requested has already passed then they you may get the date on which your visa got stamped as your validity start date.

Mohammed

Post by Mohammed » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:58 am

Hi,
On the application I had filled my expected date of travel as 03/11/08 however my application got processed on 10/11/08, so the visa validity is from 10/11/08, I guess if the date of travel you had requested has already passed then they you may get the date on which your visa got stamped as your validity start date.

rakesh.john@hotmail.com
Newly Registered

Post by rakesh.john@hotmail.com » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:09 am

Thanks Mohammed,

I didn't know if we can mention the date of travel, I mentioned in the application my booked hotel dates from 1st Jan 2009. So I don't know what they would consider?

Anyways, thank you.

Regards,
Rakesh

Mohammed wrote:Hi,

pparchuri
Newly Registered

Tier1 (general) timelines

Post by pparchuri » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:41 pm

Hi All,
I got a tier 1(approval) and timelines are below.
Applied on 13-Oct-2008 at Bangalore VHS.
Integra: No idea
Responses from BHS Chennai as mentioned below.
06 Nov – “The enquiries on your application are complete. The
application is waiting in a queue to be assessed by the Entry Clearance Officer. “
12-Nov-08 - Visa granted
Today I have received passport with visa stamped

pparchuri
Newly Registered

Post by pparchuri » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:42 pm

Hi All,
application is waiting in a queue to be assessed by the Entry Clearance Officer. “
12-Nov-08 - Visa granted

pparchuri
Newly Registered

Post by pparchuri » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:43 pm

Hi All,
12-Nov-08 - Visa granted

tamilank
Newly Registered

Tier 1- Admintistation view

Post by tamilank » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:43 pm

Hi,

How to apply for admininstration view.

pparchuri
Newly Registered

Post by pparchuri » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:45 pm

Hi All,
12-Nov-08 - Visa granted

rakesh.john@hotmail.com
Newly Registered

Re: Tier1 (general) timelines

Post by rakesh.john@hotmail.com » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:08 pm

Hi pparchuri,

Have you applied for Tier 1 (General) as a fresh application or did u have any approval?

Regards,
Rakesh
pparchuri wrote:Hi All,
12-Nov-08 - Visa granted

balu1983

hi

Post by balu1983 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:25 pm

easy my dear pparchuri.... Please leave some space for others on this forum to post their views.

Anyway, congratulations pparchuri.

immigrationcheck
Newly Registered

Re: hi

Post by immigrationcheck » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:42 pm

balu1983 wrote:easy my dear pparchuri.... Please leave some space for others on this forum to post their views.

Anyway, congratulations pparchuri.
Hi All

Applied on 26th August 2008 from VFS HYDERABAD.

Called up Chennai BHC for status check.

Today with a great difficulty i got through and been told that decision has been made, i asked the lady whats the decision she
said she cant disclose it, would send the docs hopefully by next week.

Please i request all the members of this forum to pray for my success.

Thanks
Feroz