ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIMLELINES FOR ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW ( URGENT!!!)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sumeets
Newly Registered

TIMLELINES FOR ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW ( URGENT!!!)

Post by sumeets » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:06 pm

Hi,
Can any one update the Timelines for ADMIN REVIEW or Any Successful application after the Review.....as my EC got rejected because of maintainance funds wherein the ECO overlooked the statements provided and mentioned that the statements should be 7 days prior to the application submission, however i had applied on the 8th Sept 08 & submitted the statements till the 06th Sept 08.....the last month statement i.e. from the 11th Aug 08 till the 06th Sept 08 were print outs taken from the branch (Running Statements stamped & Signed by the bank official)...i have applied for ADMIN REVIEW, Kindly help or Advice........

coolguyIndia

Re: TIMLELINES FOR ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW ( URGENT!!!)

Post by coolguyIndia » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:03 pm

hi,

sorry to hear abt EC rejection....

my EC was rejected, I applied for admin review and it took almost 30 calendar days for result to come out.... and result was positive....

Regards

sumeets wrote:Hi,
Can any one update the Timelines for ADMIN REVIEW or Any Successful application after the Review.....as my EC got rejected because of maintainance funds wherein the ECO overlooked the statements provided and mentioned that the statements should be 7 days prior to the application submission, however i had applied on the 8th Sept 08 & submitted the statements till the 06th Sept 08.....the last month statement i.e. from the 11th Aug 08 till the 06th Sept 08 were print outs taken from the branch (Running Statements stamped & Signed by the bank official)...i have applied for ADMIN REVIEW, Kindly help or Advice........
Thanks & Best Regards

sumeets
Newly Registered

EC rejected

Post by sumeets » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:08 am

Hi Coolguy,
Thnx for ur reply....just curious to know the reason for ur EC rejection and did u submit any evidence for the same.....and after the admin review how long did it take for your passport to be stamped.......

coolguyIndia

Re: EC rejected

Post by coolguyIndia » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:29 pm

Hey,

My EC was initially rejected becos of improper interpretation of statement for maintenance funds and I explained my case properly and it was approved. once my EC was approved then it took aproximately a week for passport to get stamped, however it depends on workload at respective BHC regarding time for stamping of passport. I didnt submit any additional proof along with Admin review....

hope above helps
Regards

sumeets wrote:Hi Coolguy,
Thnx for ur reply....just curious to know the reason for ur EC rejection and did u submit any evidence for the same.....and after the admin review how long did it take for your passport to be stamped.......
Thanks & Best Regards

FLO

Post by FLO » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:40 pm

Hi Coolguy,
Please what are the forms u filled. What does it mean that Tier 1 applicants do not have full right of appeal.

FLO

Post by FLO » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:10 pm

Please can anybody tell me the form that my dependant can use for admin review. Her application was refused based on my on refusal.

tamilank
Newly Registered

How to apply for admin view

Post by tamilank » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:20 pm

How to apply for admin view

tamilank
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Rejected - Chennai BHC - October Applicant

Post by tamilank » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:12 am

Hi All,

I had applied for Tier 1 - General Migrant Visa on 3rd October.

My visa application have been refused on 14/11/2008 due to lack of maintenance of funds on a particular day (21/7/2008- this day only).

Administrative Review:

My Application for entry clearance as a Tier1 (General) Migrant has been rejected onParagraph 245C of the Immigration Rules.

My claim period was from 03/07/2008 to 03/10/2008.

"REFUSAL OF ENTRY CLEARANCE" letter states that "Minimum balance maintained during the 3-month period is Rs.2,31,249 as on 21/07/2008
(UK equivalent is 2719.49 GBP)" .Apart from this particular day, My balance was didn't go below the required amount.

1. My question here is, if I go for Administrative Review, Can I submit new bank statement from 14/08/2008 to 14/11/2008? During this period, my fund maintenance is as per the guidance.

Fresh Application:

During this rejection, I have received my passport only. Other documents pertaining to Qualification, Previous Earnings, English Language
Requirements, etc are retained by BHC. And point claimed for these sections has been awarded by BHC.

2. Can I make fresh application immediately without appealing Administrative Review?

3. If I make a fresh application, I could only submit Bank Statement for Fund Maintenance. Does the other documents retained by BHC will be taken into consideration?

4. How the fund maintenance is assessed? Currency Conversion Rate at the date of making application is taken into accoount or balance must be
equal to the each day conversion rate?

For Example,
If 1 GBP is 85.3 INR on 03/08/2008, my balance must be Rs.2,38,840?
If 1 GBP is 87.3 INR on 04/08/2008, my balance must be Rs.2,44,440?
OR
If 1 GBP is 83.4 INR on the date of making the application, Rs.2,33,520 is sufficient balance for each day during the 3 month?

I kindly request you to suggest me for the above 4 questions. I got very confused over these questions.

Please advice me

kmunir

Re: EC rejected

Post by kmunir » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:19 am

coolguyIndia wrote:Hey,

My EC was initially rejected becos of improper interpretation of statement for maintenance funds and I explained my case properly and it was approved. once my EC was approved then it took aproximately a week for passport to get stamped, however it depends on workload at respective BHC regarding time for stamping of passport. I didnt submit any additional proof along with Admin review....

hope above helps
Regards
Hi CoolGuyIndia.

can you pls pvt msg me your email address as I am unable to send pvt msgs on this forum for some reason. I have a similary case and want to get some details from you so that I can apply for admin review. Plz respond asap as i have abt 24 more days to apply for admin review.
Regards,
KM

kmunir

Post by kmunir » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:08 am

Hi All.

I have applied for admin review today through courier. will keep you posted of any updates to my case.

thanks to coolguyindia for his help and guidance.
Regards,
KM

FLO

Post by FLO » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:58 pm

Hi Coolguy India,
How did you get the outcome of your admin review? Was it tru post, e-mail or telephone?