ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is the online citizenship application submitted after UKVCAS submission of docs?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Simplyhuman

Is the online citizenship application submitted after UKVCAS submission of docs?

Post by Simplyhuman » Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:11 am

Hi all,

Apologies if this has been answered already, but unable to find any info if it has been.

Is the online citizenship application all submitted/completed once the applicant receives the confirmation message from UKVCAS to say the supporting info has been submitted to UKVI?

Attached is the screenshot of that email from UKVCAS !

It’s just that when the applicant goes back to the UKVI application link, it still shows the final page showing the actions to be completed, such as referee forms, UKVCAS appointment etc.

Many thanks!

D2422B29-E55D-4895-ACE1-11D2A16DB4FD.jpeg
UKVAS confirmation email
D2422B29-E55D-4895-ACE1-11D2A16DB4FD.jpeg (261.81 KiB) Viewed 953 times

kamoe
European Union

Re: Is the online citizenship application submitted after UKVCAS submission of docs?

Post by kamoe » Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:26 pm

Simplyhuman wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:11 am
Is the online citizenship application all submitted/completed once the applicant receives the confirmation message from UKVCAS to say the supporting info has been submitted to UKVI?
Yes.
It’s just that when the applicant goes back to the UKVI application link, it still shows the final page showing the actions to be completed, such as referee forms, UKVCAS appointment etc.
What can I tell you? We had our citizenship ceremony two weeks ago, and my partner can still login and upload documents...
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

Simplyhuman

Re: Is the online citizenship application submitted after UKVCAS submission of docs?

Post by Simplyhuman » Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:21 pm

Thank you!

It seems to me all is submitted and completed, but it’s one of those things where UKVI screen doesn’t tell you that exactly and still shows the final steps/actions screen.

I know that one can still go to UKVCAS site and upload docs etc.

Thanks again and maybe someone else can also respond/confirm on this!

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:05 pm

Don't attempt to upload or amend anything g after submission lest you jeopardise the whole application.

Simplyhuman

Post by Simplyhuman » Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:13 am

Hi @cr001 , @vinny

Hope all is well! You able to confirm this at all please?

Thanks

Simplyhuman wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:11 am
Hi all,

Apologies if this has been answered already, but unable to find any info if it has been.

Attached is the screenshot of that email from UKVCAS !

Many thanks!

D2422B29-E55D-4895-ACE1-11D2A16DB4FD.jpeg