ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Pakistan07
Pakistan

Spouse visa question

Post by Pakistan07 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:18 pm

Hi all. I want to ask about one of my relative. She came back to her homeland from UK 5 years ago and her husband was in UK all this time. Now her husband has ILR and applied spouse visa with 2 kids to call her wife back to the UK. They applied on November 2021 and after this long time. They received call for interview. They want some help from this platform about the interview questions. If someone have given interview please elaborate. TIA

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa question

Post by Ticktack » Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:23 pm

Pakistan07 wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:18 pm
Hi all. I want to ask about one of my relative. She came back to her homeland from UK 5 years ago and her husband was in UK all this time. Now her husband has ILR and applied spouse visa with 2 kids to call her wife back to the UK. They applied on November 2021 and after this long time. They received call for interview. They want some help from this platform about the interview questions. If someone have given interview please elaborate. TIA
If they're truly married and still married, then she wouldn't have a problem. The questions are going to be about the 2 of them. Where does he live, what does he do, when last did they see ;blah blah blah! There's really no format to it.
They just need to check if their stories match.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

Pakistan07
Pakistan

Post by Pakistan07 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:22 pm

Thanks for answering quickly. You guys doing great 👍

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:40 pm

Pakistan07 wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:22 pm
Thanks for answering quickly. You guys doing great 👍
Totally agreed with TickTack, simply what ever is in online application form and what ever you answer is all that. Just go through the application and remember all their answers will be helpful for them.

Regards,
___A
__A

Pakistan07
Pakistan

Post by Pakistan07 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:21 am

Thanks alot. 😊