ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Extension

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa Extension

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:09 pm

If you were on standard spouse visa and have made this FLRM in time means you remain on the 5year route to ILR via SETM. The calculations of when eligible still for you to do and no written on letter. You can get this done easily with no worries.

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:16 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:09 pm
If you were on standard spouse visa and have made this FLRM in time means you remain on the 5year route to ILR via SETM. The calculations of when eligible still for you to do and no written on letter. You can get this done easily with no worries.
Hi AmazonianX,
Yes, indeed we were on standard spouse visa and she has been granted further 2.5 years leave to remain(FLRM) which will lead us to 5 years.
Thank you very much for your great help and answering my question in advance i.e ILR via SETM.
Can you guide me about SETM requirements please?
1) LIUK
2) B1 language test
I know only these two but rest will be the or if any changes? Please.

Regards,

__A
__A

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:41 am

Archer1 wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:16 pm
AmazonianX wrote:
Hi AmazonianX,
Yes, indeed we were on standard spouse visa and she has been granted further 2.5 years leave to remain(FLRM) which will lead us to 5 years.
Thank you very much for your great help and answering my question in advance i.e ILR via SETM.
1) LIUK
2) B1 language test

Regards,

__A
You hit it straight on the head, 1 and 2 you stated above correct. All other ones are as what you used for the just granted FLRM.

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:59 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:41 am
Archer1 wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:16 pm
AmazonianX wrote:
Hi AmazonianX,
1) LIUK
2) B1 language test

Regards,

__A
You hit it straight on the head, 1 and 2 you stated above correct. All other ones are as what you used for the just granted FLRM.
Cheers buddy.
__A