ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment Detail Summary and Contributions Report - Citizenship Application Scorecard

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

samosuki
Newly Registered

Employment Detail Summary and Contributions Report - Citizenship Application Scorecard

Post by samosuki » Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:28 am

I am planning to make the citizenship application this year. I requested the Employment Detail Summary and Contributions Report from the Revenue and Welfare websites respectively. However, I noticed that they only include data up to 2021.

If I want to use these documents towards points for the Scorecard for 2022, it seems I need to wait for the start of 2023 to have 2022 data available for them?

I could attempt to hit required score using other proofs but those two make a significant amount and I don't want to wait until next year to chance the rules changing again.

What has been the experience with people who applied under the Scorecard system?