ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting over a year for NTL BRP

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

NaaNaa90

Waiting over a year for NTL BRP

Post by NaaNaa90 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:28 pm

Hi all,

A friend has been waiting over a year for her NTL BRP. She applied for this as her ILR stamped passport was stolen. Who can I get into contact with to speed things up or get a reply- Is this normal to be waiting over a year?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Waiting over a year for NTL BRP

Post by zimba » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:52 am

NaaNaa90 wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:28 pm
Hi all,

A friend has been waiting over a year for her NTL BRP. She applied for this as her ILR stamped passport was stolen. Who can I get into contact with to speed things up or get a reply- Is this normal to be waiting over a year?
Has she been settled mostly in the UK since she got ILR ?
Has she ever leave the UK for more than two years or only travelled here occasionally ?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice