ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR FP Extension

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

teejaysmart
Newly Registered
Nigeria

FLR FP Extension

Post by teejaysmart » Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:01 pm

Hello House,
1. I am about to renew my flr fp (3rd one).
2. Visa expires on the 27th July 2022.
3. The appointment date for the premium service the lawyer sent me is on 19th Aug 2022.
4. This means i will be without a valid visa between the two dates.

QUESTION
Is there any thing i should be worried about? or it dosnt matter as i now have confirmation date for my visa application.

many thanks

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: FLR FP Extension

Post by Ticktack » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:54 pm

teejaysmart wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:01 pm
Hello House,
3. The appointment date for the premium service the lawyer sent me is on 19th Aug 2022.

QUESTION
Is there any thing i should be worried about? or it dosnt matter as i now have confirmation date for my visa application.

many thanks
I'm hoping that you mean that you would have submitted your application online before expiry? Just would be waiting for biometrics? :?:
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:49 pm

teejaysmart wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:01 pm
Hello House,

QUESTION

many thanks
If the application is submitted before the expiration of current leave, there is no issue on the intervening period till your appointment.
Confirm from said lawyer that your application already submitted or will be submitted before expiration of current leave on 27th.

teejaysmart
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by teejaysmart » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:12 pm

Thanks for the response. I already received the appointment confirmation from UK Visas & immigration confirming my appointment date and time for biometrics( Aug 19th 2002, 12noon) via email.