ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refused HSMP-No right of appeal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pcal85
Newly Registered

Refused HSMP-No right of appeal

Post by pcal85 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:53 pm

I have been refused the PBS HSMP recently.It was an in country application.I didn't get any right of appeal bcos according to the HO,my leave had already expired when I sent in that particular application.Is there any way of requesting an appeal or should i reapply again from my home country?

tamilank
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Rejected - Chennai BHC - October Applicant

Post by tamilank » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:08 am

Hi All,

I had applied for Tier 1 - General Migrant Visa on 3rd October.

My visa application have been refused on 14/11/2008 due to lack of maintenance of funds on a particular day (21/7/2008- this day only).

Administrative Review:

My Application for entry clearance as a Tier1 (General) Migrant has been rejected onParagraph 245C of the Immigration Rules.

My claim period was from 03/07/2008 to 03/10/2008.

"REFUSAL OF ENTRY CLEARANCE" letter states that "Minimum balance maintained during the 3-month period is Rs.2,31,249 as on 21/07/2008
(UK equivalent is 2719.49 GBP)" .Apart from this particular day, My balance was didn't go below the required amount.

1. My question here is, if I go for Administrative Review, Can I submit new bank statement from 14/08/2008 to 14/11/2008? During this period, my fund maintenance is as per the guidance.

Fresh Application:

During this rejection, I have received my passport only. Other documents pertaining to Qualification, Previous Earnings, English Language
Requirements, etc are retained by BHC. And point claimed for these sections has been awarded by BHC.

2. Can I make fresh application immediately without appealing Administrative Review?

3. If I make a fresh application, I could only submit Bank Statement for Fund Maintenance. Does the other documents retained by BHC will be taken into consideration?

4. How the fund maintenance is assessed? Currency Conversion Rate at the date of making application is taken into accoount or balance must be
equal to the each day conversion rate?

For Example,
If 1 GBP is 85.3 INR on 03/08/2008, my balance must be Rs.2,38,840?
If 1 GBP is 87.3 INR on 04/08/2008, my balance must be Rs.2,44,440?
OR
If 1 GBP is 83.4 INR on the date of making the application, Rs.2,33,520 is sufficient balance for each day during the 3 month?

I kindly request you to suggest me for the above 4 questions. I got very confused over these questions.

Please advice me

samu
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Rejected - Chennai BHC - October Applicant

Post by samu » Sun May 10, 2009 11:11 am

tamilank wrote:Hi All,

My visa application have been refused on 14/11/2008 due to lack of maintenance of funds on a particular day (21/7/2008- this day only).

Administrative Review:

My Application for entry clearance as a Tier1 (General) Migrant has been rejected onParagraph 245C of the Immigration Rules.

"REFUSAL OF ENTRY CLEARANCE" letter states that "Minimum balance maintained during the 3-month period is Rs.2,31,249 as on 21/07/2008
(UK equivalent is 2719.49 GBP)" .Apart from this particular day, My balance was didn't go below the required amount.

1. My question here is, if I go for Administrative Review, Can I submit new bank statement from 14/08/2008 to 14/11/2008? During this period, my fund maintenance is as per the guidance.

Fresh Application:

During this rejection, I have received my passport only. Other documents pertaining to Qualification, Previous Earnings, English Language
Requirements, etc are retained by BHC. And point claimed for these sections has been awarded by BHC.

2. Can I make fresh application immediately without appealing Administrative Review?

3. If I make a fresh application, I could only submit Bank Statement for Fund Maintenance. Does the other documents retained by BHC will be taken into consideration?

4. How the fund maintenance is assessed? Currency Conversion Rate at the date of making application is taken into accoount or balance must be

For Example,
OR
If 1 GBP is 83.4 INR on the date of making the application, Rs.2,33,520 is sufficient balance for each day during the 3 month?

I kindly request you to suggest me for the above 4 questions. I got very confused over these questions.

Please advice me

I am also in the same situation as you, could you please suggest me that whether I can attach new bank statements during apeal for fund rejection.

Thanks

AkashS
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 Rejected - Chennai BHC - October Applicant

Post by AkashS » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:52 pm

samu wrote:
tamilank wrote:Hi All,

Administrative Review:

Fresh Application:

For Example,
OR

Please advice me

I am also in the same situation as you, could you please suggest me that whether I can attach new bank statements during apeal for fund rejection.

Thanks
You guys must verify the min balance before applying. It is clearly mentioned that the Minimum Balance should not go below required level at any given day. So, if it is below GBP 2800 for a single day, your application for EC will be rejected.

I don't think you can ask for admin review as it was your fault.

I feel sorry for you. :(

- Akash

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Refused HSMP-No right of appeal

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:26 pm

pcal85 wrote:I have been refused the PBS HSMP recently.It was an in country application.I didn't get any right of appeal bcos according to the HO,my leave had already expired when I sent in that particular application.Is there any way of requesting an appeal or should i reapply again from my home country?
If you had taken a chance by knowingly sent ur application after ur current visa expired.. then it was a bad move which cost ur the visa fee..
if you have enough points and funds better move to ur home country and apply again.. that is much quicker and easier than within UK.. Goodluck