ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Coherence of Employment Details - Student D Type Visa

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BatSquach
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Coherence of Employment Details - Student D Type Visa

Post by BatSquach » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:33 pm

I have been accepted for a fully funded PhD at Trinity College Dublin. In the employment details section of the University application portal, I made a mistake of overstating my recent employment by 2 weeks BUT the official employment documents do not reflect the same dates. This is due to the fact that I had filled the details in the University portal long time ago and only acquired the employment documents recently.

Will this be an issue for visa application? Do they tally the information provided in the visa application against the University portal application?

meself2
Ireland

Re: Coherence of Employment Details - Student D Type Visa

Post by meself2 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:43 pm

Highly doubt that, should be fine. If you're worried, you might enclose a cover letter if you wish, but I'd say you might be overthinking.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.