ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Old payslips and HMRC

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Old payslips and HMRC

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:53 am

ePlus wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:36 am
Also, can you tell me what period of time does a payslip cover? I have a payslip from exactly 5 years ago, but then the next ones come 3-4 months after it. Would that gap be a problem?
A payslip generally covers a month or 4 weeks (P60 covers a tax year) - suggest you collect as many documents as you can find and explain gaps in a covering note.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

ePlus
Newly Registered
European Union

Post by ePlus » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:17 am

alterhase58 wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:53 am
ePlus wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:36 am
Also, can you tell me what period of time does a payslip cover? I have a payslip from exactly 5 years ago, but then the next ones come 3-4 months after it. Would that gap be a problem?
A payslip generally covers a month or 4 weeks (P60 covers a tax year) - suggest you collect as many documents as you can find and explain gaps in a covering note.
Thank you very much.

I have tried this morning again to book an appointment. Seems the only free option now is exactly 4 weeks from today. Is this how it is with appointments? There is barely any flexibility at all, and even though I have chosen standard option, seems like the free slots for the only available date are between 9 and 12 - even though the service point operates between 8 and 16! I feel like I am forced to pay extra £130 just to get a booking on a slightly more convenient date...

ePlus
Newly Registered
European Union

Post by ePlus » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:56 am

This is really frustrating! Not only I paid £1330 for the application, now I feel forced to pay an extra 10% of that for a "free" appointment and I have been given only 2 months to do so! I feel I should have been at least been able to have my biometrics taken prior to submitting the application for naturalisation if there is going to be a 2-month deadline after that. This time frame is very narrow and completely frustrating.