ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sole Representative Visa Shares Ownership

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Irfanlibra2017
United Kingdom

Sole Representative Visa Shares Ownership

Post by Irfanlibra2017 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:23 pm

I was preparing my extension case and i just realised that the Sole representative branch office in uk must be owned by the Overseas company but i have mistakenly put 100% shares on my name. Which is unintentional mistake as i am just a senior employee, being paid monthly salary by my company in my bank account every month. Overseas head office is still active and they are still happy to keep me hired and working for them in the UK.

Do you think i can straight away change the 100% share owner ship from my name to my head office name now and explain this in the covering letter or this issue can exclusively lead to my extension refusal.

your valuable opinion is high appreciated guys

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Sole Representative Visa Shares Ownership

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:54 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.