ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

verification process

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jeff337
Newly Registered

verification process

Post by jeff337 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:41 am

hi all,
well i have 1 small question abt migration to australia.i have already submitted all the documents like pcc medicals etc.now only things is my verification is pending from immigration.so ca nany1 explain me how there procedure goes??like do they call or personally visit at work place n residence etc??i wil appriciate ur help

jeff

Oz Alternative
Newly Registered

You mean work verification?

Post by Oz Alternative » Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:40 am

You weren't real clear on what sort of verification you are concerned about. If you are thinking about your work or experience verification, if you haven't had it already, it probably won't happen. Once they ask for the medicals, they probably won't veryify the work. It's usualy prior to the medicals.

Work verification varys greatly depending on the country of the applicant.

Oz Alternative

ozcitizen
Newly Registered

no order followed in the processing.

Post by ozcitizen » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:52 pm

hi there,

It is true what OzAlternative said that ' Work verification varys greatly depending on the country of the applicant.'

but what is not true is

'Once they ask for the medicals, they probably won't veryify the work. It's usualy prior to the medicals.'

because, i know of a friend, very recently, may be in july 2005, whose pcc and medicals were done and when he is expecting the final letter, he received a letter stating his claimed experience was unable to be proved by the dept. and in order for his case to go further, he needs to submit a whole lot of work related things including company's name in the phone book, the employee's name in the company's ohone list, two names of colleagues and their contact numbers etc etc.

so, we can expect the verification of work or exp at any time durring the process and there seems to be no particular order for that.

JERIE
Newly Registered

Re: no order followed in the processing.

Post by JERIE » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:38 pm

ozcitizen wrote:because, i know of a friend, very recently, may be in july 2005, whose pcc and medicals were done and when he is expecting the final letter, he received a letter stating his claimed experience was unable to be proved by the dept. and in order for his case to go further, he needs to submit a whole lot of work related things including company's name in the phone book, the employee's name in the company's ohone list, two names of colleagues and their contact numbers etc etc.
hi may i know which country your friend from? So at the end of the day what happen??