ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English Test for Fiancee from India !!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Harveykhamb16

English Test for Fiancee from India !!!

Post by Harveykhamb16 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:36 pm

Dear All
Just want to find out which English Test Is required to Sponsor Fiancee from India..

Is it A1 English Test
OR
There is a new Type
IDP
1.Life skills
2.Iellts
There is lot of Confusion recently .And is there any Centre in Madhya Pradesh,India for English Test ?
Incomplete information on Google.
Anbody out there who could put some light on this please would be very Beneficial.
Thanks in advance.

alog1
Mood:
India

Re: English Test for Fiancee from India !!!

Post by alog1 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:30 am

There is another option , apply for UK NARIC certificate with the medium of instruction certificate from College and the degree certificate (if taught in English). Applying for English test and UK NARIC both costs you the same.

https://www.ecctis.com/Qualifications/VAN/Default.aspx

Note: I have applied for the UK NARIC for my wife in Nov 2020. Please check current rules.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:44 pm

Harveykhamb16 wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:36 pm
Dear All
Just want to find out which English Test Is required to Sponsor Fiancee from India..

Is it A1 English Test
OR
There is a new Type
IDP
1.Life skills
2.Iellts
There is lot of Confusion recently .And is there any Centre in Madhya Pradesh,India for English Test ?
Incomplete information on Google.
Anbody out there who could put some light on this please would be very Beneficial.
Thanks in advance.
IELTS life skills
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Harveykhamb16

Re: Proof Me n My Fiancee from India intends to marry !!!

Post by Harveykhamb16 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:34 pm

Dear All
Am just planning to go to India in October and get Engaged with my Fiancee and when she come over to THE UK,we intend to do Register Marriage .Now, we have filled/Drafted, up Spouse Visa Aapplication and it in the End Ask for Mandatory Documents to be attached.1 question is:

''Proof that myself and my Fiancee intend to marry in THE UK within 6 months''

So what proof can we attach?

Can Register office let me give NOTICE OF INTENSION TO MARRY, IF I GO THER WITH MY DOCUMENTS?

Anybody out there please share some Thoughts?
Harvey

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Proof Me n My Fiancee from India intends to marry !!!

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:04 pm

Harveykhamb16 wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:34 pm
Dear All
Am just planning to go to India in October and get Engaged with my Fiancee and when she come over to THE UK,we intend to do Register Marriage .Now, we have filled/Drafted, up Spouse Visa Aapplication and it in the End Ask for Mandatory Documents to be attached.1 question is:

''Proof that myself and my Fiancee intend to marry in THE UK within 6 months''

So what proof can we attach?

Can Register office let me give NOTICE OF INTENSION TO MARRY, IF I GO THER WITH MY DOCUMENTS?

Anybody out there please share some Thoughts?
Harvey
You show the correspondence or communication you have with register making enquiries about giving notice, what is needed for date booking etc.

Harveykhamb16

Post by Harveykhamb16 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:14 am

Dear All,
Thanks for your Advice.I have contacted my Local Register Office and they have guided me that I cannot give Notice of Getting married as my Fiancee is not here in the country yet but I can Book A Wedding date in the Register office.So they will provide me the Letter with my name and my Fiancee name on the letter and book the Venue.We will use that Letter as a proof of our marriage in THE UK within 6 months of her arrival.Once again Thanks to all of you.Please share your thoughts on this latest ..

Regards
Harvey

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:07 pm

Harveykhamb16 wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:14 am
Dear All,
Thanks for your Advice.I have contacted my Local Register Office and they have guided me that I cannot give Notice of Getting married as my Fiancee is not here in the country yet but I can Book A Wedding date in the Register office.So they will provide me the Letter with my name and my Fiancee name on the letter and book the Venue.We will use that Letter as a proof of our marriage in THE UK within 6 months of her arrival.Once again Thanks to all of you.Please share your thoughts on this latest ..

Regards
Harvey
Such correspondence or communication between you and registry office are what you will use in support of your application. It's contemporaneous evidence of your intension to marry

Harveykhamb16

Post by Harveykhamb16 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:24 am

Thanx Amazon X
I have another query.My Annual Gross income from my job is £27000 .And I have £5000 in my saving account.
Is £5000 enough to show or do I need atleast £16ooo to show in my Saving account?

Anybody out there please share some thoughts.

Harvey

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:32 am

Any savings under £16,000 are not regarded for a spouse visa.

Note that you do not need income AND savings. If you meet the financial requirement with your salary, that is all you need.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Harveykhamb16

Post by Harveykhamb16 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:51 am

Many Thanks CR001

I meet the financial requirement as my Annual salary is £27000 and my Annual Salary is more than £18600 .So, I take your answer as £ 5000 is sufficient in my Savings account to sponsor my Fiancee from India.So, I guess £16000 is required for people who dont meet the Financial Requirement?..Am i right?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:54 am

Correct. Your savings are irrelevant.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.