ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entry Visa for NonEEA Family members of EU National

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

littlejunkie
Newly Registered
India

Entry Visa for NonEEA Family members of EU National

Post by littlejunkie » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:14 pm

I am Portuguese National currently working in Ireland for past 3 months. My husband and two kids currently residing in India want to join me in Ireland. As all three are Indian passport holders and require visa to enter Ireland.

I understand that they would have to apply as Family members of EU National, C Visa. According to the website passports, relationship evidence and exercising of treaty rights are the only documents required. Could someone who has applied confirm this or any other documents are required like rent agreement, bank statements, payslips etc.

Also if anyone can confirm how soon their visas were processed under this category.

Thank you in advance

weiyiqiu
China

Re: Entry Visa for NonEEA Family members of EU National

Post by weiyiqiu » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:07 pm

HI, I am in similar situation. My husband is French and working in Ireland and I am Chinese citizen want to join him in Ireland. I applied EUTR visa in Beijing Embassy on August 1st 2022. Currently the Beijing Embassy replied to me "EUTR application which need to be processed by EUTR department in Dublin, a decision will be made by Dublin in due course." I read on another post, he received his EUTR visa in 2 weeks. (ireland/visa-application-transferred-fr ... 30385.html) Hopefully I will get mine soon.

Keep reply the post please, so we can check on each other. Thanks!