ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Skilled Worker Visa (UK Sponsorship)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

badri
Newly Registered
India

Skilled Worker Visa (UK Sponsorship)

Post by badri » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:27 pm

Dear Team,

Hope all is well. I have below question about my visa and status. I will try to explain my situation clearly. Requesting you to clarify my question.

I am currently in UK with ICT Tier 2 Visa. CoS will be expiring on July 31st and BRP on 14th Aug.

I have received an offer from UK employer who said they will sponsor me under Skilled Worker Visa. I have agreed with the offer and started the process. I have explained my current CoS and Visa end date to new employer and they agreed to do visa processing in Priority Service mode. I am yet to fill the application for me and my dependents. Hopefully, I will fill the visa applications by this week.

Notice period for my current employer is 3 months and hence will be getting release on 16th September. There is no issue with new employer about my joining date.

Considering above scenario,

Question 1: What are the chances for me getting new BRP Cards (Skilled worker visa) by end of current visa i.e., 14th Aug.

Question 2: If I have received new BRP cards and travel back to India on 14th Aug to serve the remaining notice period for current employer, Can I travel back to UK after 16th September with new BRP Cards. Will there be any restrictions while travelling back to UK?

Question 3: I complete Biometrics and received the visa successful confirmation via email, but did not receive BRP cards by 14th Aug. Can I travel back to India as I have received the decision over mail? Can my dependents stay back in UK for collecting BRP cards?

Please let me know.

Thank You
Badri

badri
Newly Registered
India

Re: Skilled Worker Visa (UK Sponsorship)

Post by badri » Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:47 pm

Team,
Latest update:
Attended biometrics on 19th July, still waiting for the decision. New CoS start date is 19th Sept.
Still in UK. Can I work for current employer until I get visa decision?
Please let me know.

badri
Newly Registered
India

Re: Skilled Worker Visa (UK Sponsorship)

Post by badri » Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:12 pm

Received decision on 11/10/2022 and BRPs on 12/10/2022