ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW appeal successfull

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

razag
Newly Registered

PSW appeal successfull

Post by razag » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:40 pm

I was in appeal my Psw was refused that my diploma is not equivelent to level seven then i send my college letter with my appeal document and after 2 months and 10 days i got decesion in my favour ...........
now waiting for home office letter to send passport ....... :D

rahilnaz

Re: PSW appeal successfull

Post by rahilnaz » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:02 pm

razag wrote:I was in appeal my Psw was refused that my diploma is not equivelent to level seven then i send my college letter with my appeal document and after 2 months and 10 days i got decesion in my favour ...........
now waiting for home office letter to send passport ....... :D
Hello Razaq,
How does this appeal system work and how much it cost? In the mean time, are we allowed to continue work? I have got good job offer but apparently its ruined by psw refusel.

Plz do share ur experience of appeal.

Thanks in advance

keikeichris

Congraz

Post by keikeichris » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:51 pm

Hi ..About the appeal, did you went the hearing? and where is it?

I am planning on appealing as well. As they refused me for the 2nd time. Does it means that I need to wait for 2 months after I have sent off my appeal form? Thx

Chris

A

PSW Visa Appeal - re Postgrad Dip level 7 evidence.

Post by A » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:13 am

RAZAG: I am currently in EXACTLY the same situation re my PSW application. The HO sent me a letter of rejection last week claiming I did not prove my postgraduate diploma was a level 7 course.

I have the following qns for you which I would appreciate a response to ASAP:
1. Did you go to an actual hearing or did they make their decision simply based on the new evidence you handed in with your appeal form AIT-1? (and did you select a paper or oral hearing on your form?)
2. On what grounds did you appeal?

It'd be awesome if you could reply straight away as I have a matter of days to submit my appeal and I'm currently putting it all together. I do have evidence that my course is a level 7 but I would be interested to know about your case a little more.

Thanks,
A.

razag
Newly Registered

Psw appeal process time

Post by razag » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:50 pm

sory guys i was away so did not respond to your question

my PSW appeal took almost 2 months and 10 days i had just received the letter from AIT that they will tell me the hearing date but they did not tell any thing because i tick that i am not going for hearing the judge have to decide on basis of my proof so after receiving letter from them it took more then one month and then i just received decision letter from judge AIT .that he allowed my appeal on the basis of my college letter proof that my degree is equivalent or above then level seven so the judge mentioned in decision that now i fullfil the criteria and he is satisfied .
now its more then one month but i have not contacted by the home office
i have call AIT and they said to contact home office and when i contacted they said that you have to wait for our respond we will contact you but on letter of decision it is clearly mentiond that judge is giving 5 days to appeal against the decision (which is within uk) I WAS expecting that home office must contact within 2 weeks after the decision but they did not contacted so for no one even giving exact time to complete this process after decision have been made by the judge so i am still waiting

[b]second thing [/b]after appeal i have got docs from home office that my appeal is in process and i am not allowed to leave uk in other case my appeal consider withdrawn so i am legal to work till the decision has been made

rahilnaz

Re: Psw appeal process time

Post by rahilnaz » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:24 pm

razag wrote:sory guys i was away so did not respond to your question

my PSW appeal took almost 2 months and 10 days i had just received the letter from AIT that they will tell me the hearing date but they did not tell any thing because i tick that i am not going for hearing the judge have to decide on basis of my proof so after receiving letter from them it took more then one month and then i just received decision letter from judge AIT .that he allowed my appeal on the basis of my college letter proof that my degree is equivalent or above then level seven so the judge mentioned in decision that now i fullfil the criteria and he is satisfied .
i have call AIT and they said to contact home office and when i contacted they said that you have to wait for our respond we will contact you but on letter of decision it is clearly mentiond that judge is giving 5 days to appeal against the decision (which is within uk) I WAS expecting that home office must contact within 2 weeks after the decision but they did not contacted so for no one even giving exact time to complete this process after decision have been made by the judge so i am still waiting

second thing after appeal i have got docs from home office that my appeal is in process and i am not allowed to leave uk in other case my appeal consider withdrawn so i am legal to work till the decision has been made
Thanks for ur detailed info

sany_mano

Re: Psw appeal process time

Post by sany_mano » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:01 pm

razag wrote:sory guys i was away so did not respond to your question

second thing after appeal i have got docs from home office that my appeal is in process and i am not allowed to leave uk in other case my appeal consider withdrawn so i am legal to work till the decision has been made

A

heard from HO yet?

Post by A » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:19 pm

Hello Razag,

I am interested in knowing whether you have heard from the HO yet? I have just gone through a successful appeal and am awaiting further instruction from the HO. If you have heard from them, how long did it take and what was the procedure you had to go through in order to get the visa put into your passport?

Thanks,
A.

softlogic20

Same the Case with me

Post by softlogic20 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:12 pm

Hello Razaq, and A,
Same the case with me my Apeal is allowed and i am waiting about the next procedure, can you please share how long it will take that Embassy will ask for documents and normally what documents they required? Also it will be great if any one can share how it goes... my apeal is allowed but i have not got written letter from AIT of decsion yet.

Thanks and Best regards.
Kash