ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET LR SUPER PRIORITY

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shajibhaque
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

ILR SET LR SUPER PRIORITY

Post by shajibhaque » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:47 am

Hi everyone

I have recently applied for the Set LR application using the super priority method.

My appointment with UKVCAS was on 15th August 2022 @ 10.30 am where I gave the Biometrics.

I received a text that night about 7pm notifying me that they have received the application and documents.

However I haven't heard anything back from them since and it's been over 48 hours nearly.

I checked spam/junk but I have no communication from anyone regarding this application.

Anything I can do to chase up?

Regards

Mo

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: ILR SET LR SUPER PRIORITY

Post by Ticktack » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:13 am

shajibhaque wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:47 am
Hi everyone

I have recently applied for the Set LR application using the super priority method.

My appointment with UKVCAS was on 15th August 2022 @ 10.30 am where I gave the Biometrics.

I received a text that night about 7pm notifying me that they have received the application and documents.

However I haven't heard anything back from them since and it's been over 48 hours nearly.

I checked spam/junk but I have no communication from anyone regarding this application.

Regards

Mo
Nothing you can do. You have to wait to hear back. Priority isn't guaranteed. For whatever reason, you need further scrutiny. It would come when it comes.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

shajibhaque
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by shajibhaque » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:29 am

Ticktack wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:13 am
shajibhaque wrote:
Hi everyone

Regards

Mo
Nothing you can do. You have to wait to hear back. Priority isn't guaranteed. For whatever reason, you need further scrutiny. It would come when it comes.
Thanks for the response. Just thinking when It does eventually come through can I ask for a refund as they haven't even communicated saying it is not possible to process within the time frame as I have read on other posts. In the past I got responses from them saying it will take longer so to bear with them but this time it's been 2 days and I haven't received or heard anything from them.

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:01 pm

shajibhaque wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:29 am
Ticktack wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:13 am
shajibhaque wrote:
Hi everyone

Regards

Mo
Thanks for the response. Just thinking when It does eventually come through can I ask for a refund as they haven't even communicated saying it is not possible to process within the time frame as I have read on other posts. In the past I got responses from them saying it will take longer so to bear with them but this time it's been 2 days and I haven't received or heard anything from them.
No sin in asking. If you would get it, is another topic for a different discussion. Nothing ventured nothing gained. :D
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:18 pm

Almost half of the queries daily are the same question being asked over and over again.
The priority visa service is not a guaranteed service. Your application will take longer if the caseworker cannot make a decision quickly or if they need more evidence. There may be checks and verifications required that can take longer. They will come back to you when they are done. No one can tell you when or how or why. Please wait to hear back :!:

You may be eligible for a refund on your priority fees.

See:
Immigration and nationality refunds policy
Process to request a refund for services relating to an immigration application or service
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice