ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Passport online application mistake

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khalidhaku
Pakistan

British Passport online application mistake

Post by khalidhaku » Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:33 pm

Dear respected Admin/Moderator/Members,

I would like to request your kind self I did little mistake on column ‘Do you have any passports from other countries? Yes/No. I am very upset and might be ticked ‘No’, whereas I hold Pakistani nationality with 4 old passports and 1 current passport and no other countries passports I have.

Please advise.

Thanks & Regards,

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: British Passport online application mistake

Post by Ticktack » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:45 pm

khalidhaku wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:33 pm

I would like to request your kind self I did little mistake on column ‘Do you have any passports from other countries? Yes/No. I am very upset and might be ticked ‘No’, whereas I hold Pakistani nationality with 4 old passports and 1 current passport and no other countries passports I have.

Please advise.

Thanks & Regards,
Not the end of the world. When you're requested to send your documents, send your passports.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

khalidhaku
Pakistan

Re: British Passport online application mistake

Post by khalidhaku » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:56 am

Ticktack wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:45 pm
khalidhaku wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:33 pm

Please advise.

Thanks & Regards,
Not the end of the world. When you're requested to send your documents, send your passports.
Thank you so much dear respected member :D