ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation: Previous visa applicatins

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DBK

Naturalisation: Previous visa applicatins

Post by DBK » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:05 pm

Hello

Hope all having good time.

I am filing up naturalization form and got stuck. Its asking for previous applications, I had 2-3 student visa applications, PSW then Tier 2 work permit x2 then ILR. I found the detail of ILR but can't track rest of applications. Is it necessary or can I leave it? Has anyone requested this info via freedom of information from home office? its probably called subject request.

I might have few more questions once I get past this step.

Thank you in Advance.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Naturalisation: Previous visa applicatins

Post by alterhase58 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:27 pm

Just provide as much data as you have or remember - give approx dates mm/yy - I believe some fields are "if known" anyway.
Not a deal breaker and an SAR can take a few months, adding to the wait time. For peace of mind you could write a covering note explaining,saying you don't know or remember is not an issue for this.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:56 am

DBK wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:05 pm
Hello

Hope all having good time.

I am filing up naturalization form and got stuck. Its asking for previous applications, I had 2-3 student visa applications, PSW then Tier 2 work permit x2 then ILR. I found the detail of ILR but can't track rest of applications. Is it necessary or can I leave it? Has anyone requested this info via freedom of information from home office? its probably called subject request.

I might have few more questions once I get past this step.

Thank you in Advance.
While suggesting SAR to people, I have found our it's now sometimes taking over 5months to get HO to provide the you your details held by HO.
As from alterhase58, foll up applications and explain in cover note. Could be a bit of hassle but not impossible for CW to get those details.

DBK

Post by DBK » Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:49 pm

Ok thanks both, I will just submit with the last visa application ILR and write a cover letetr.