ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IRP card not received after stamp1G renewal

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Coolco
Newly Registered
India

IRP card not received after stamp1G renewal

Post by Coolco » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:43 pm

I applied for stamp1g visa renewal and it got successfully processed on may31st. I have also asked the inis to change the address for irp card delivery and they acknowledged the change in the email. It’s been 2.5 months after successful processing. Neither old address or new address received the IRP card.
Inis is just ignoring my emails and in calls a receptionist answers who has no idea of the process and tells me to write email to inis support and wait.

It’s been a long wait. I just got job and they are asking for the irp card. Can an attorney help in this matter? Pls share some information if anyone faces the same situation before and got over it successfully.

Thanks,

CatBrom
Canada

Re: IRP card not received after stamp1G renewal

Post by CatBrom » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:16 pm

Hi there,

I have heard that sending an email with the subject line “URGENT: CARD NOT DELIVERED” will help them see to your email. This happened to someone else and I believe that is what they had to do.

Coolco
Newly Registered
India

Post by Coolco » Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:27 pm

All these are not working out for the last 3 months. Is there any legal process to the rescue?

CatBrom
Canada

Post by CatBrom » Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:25 pm

Did you write an email with the subject line like that? They may not look at it otherwise. I suggest you keep trying the emails or visiting the office to explain your situation. I think the only other recourse would be to try and contact the complaints email and/or physically mail them a letter.

Coolco
Newly Registered
India

Post by Coolco » Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:15 pm

Thanks for ur response. I did everything mentioned. I will try sending a physical mail if that works.

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:10 pm

Try physical mail, I sent in a letter when I had no response with emails on immigration topics and got a response. Consider attaching copies of all the emails you sent.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.