ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for previous earnings for tier 1 general

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

subashcb
Newly Registered

Documents for previous earnings for tier 1 general

Post by subashcb » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:16 am

Hi Friends
i am going to apply for tier1 general in coming week.
i have only two source of documents to show my earnings since my great company policy will not allow to sign in payslips or even salry certifiacte with to whom so ever concern.i have spoke enough to hr.

So i have Bank statements of 12 months with me where my salary got credited.
next i have form 16 and it return for past two years.But it will be only upto the financial year.

i just thought of providing my payslip as a support.but it tells that it does not need a signature.then appoinment letter and the recent hike letter

Is that any possibility of rejection if i submit only this two. :(

thanks & regards
subash

urgentr

Post by urgentr » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:01 am

Hi,
If your payslips are printed on standard payslip stationery then it is not necessary that it should be sighned. However if they are not on a
standard stationery you will have to get the sign from employer. If the HR says they cannot do it, you can always escalate to his boss.
It actually worked in my case. No company can have a restrictive employement policy and it is against law. Because payslip is what HO
consider as primary evidence it is necessary that they are authenticated
properly.
see this link for standard payslips stationery of UK. There are other formats as well which is not available in this website.
http://www.payslipsp60.co.uk

swati46

Post by swati46 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:34 pm

I think you have every right to get your pay slips signed and stamped if they are not on the official paper and stationary of the company.,

subashcb
Newly Registered

Post by subashcb » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:05 am

Hi Friends

At Last hr convinced to authorise a payslip. :D .I just raised a query in online regarding the problem to other HR Managers.
thanks for all your support.

Thanks& Regards

Subash

Jos1984
Newly Registered

What you had to say?

Post by Jos1984 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:38 am

Hi subashcb,

Congrats for getting that done after a big fight!!!

What was the reason that you had to say to them?? Like - I am sure they would have asked you as to why did u need the slips signed and stamped. Right?

Did u say straight away that you are applying for Visa and u need them urgently?? or said something like - require Home loan!??