ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEX Reference Number forgot

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

skflavorfeast2020
Newly Registered
Pakistan

PEX Reference Number forgot

Post by skflavorfeast2020 » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:38 pm

Dear Admin and dear members,

Today I sent my Pakistani Passports & Naturlization Certificate to Home Office for British Passport but forgot to mentioned PEX Reference number on envelope. What we do now or they can track the details on Naturalization certificate?

Kind Regards,

skflavorfeast2020
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: PEX Reference Number forgot

Post by skflavorfeast2020 » Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:53 pm

skflavorfeast2020 wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:38 pm

Today I sent my Pakistani Passports & Naturlization Certificate to Home Office for British Passport but forgot to mentioned PEX Reference number on envelope. What we do now or they can track the details on Naturalization certificate?

Kind Regards,
Kind attention of Madam @CR001. Please reply. Thanks

skflavorfeast2020
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by skflavorfeast2020 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:59 am

skflavorfeast2020 wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:53 pm
skflavorfeast2020 wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:38 pm

Kind Regards,
Kind attention of Madam @CR001. Please reply. Thanks
Please Please reply anyone.

Kind Regards

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:13 am

This is just guessing, they might spend time trying to match names to their database (it probably happens more than once), if you applied online.
Not something we would know about. Try contacting the HMPO helpline and explain, they should be able to check status. https://www.gov.uk/passport-advice-line
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

skflavorfeast2020
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by skflavorfeast2020 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:38 am

alterhase58 wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:13 am
This is just guessing, they might spend time trying to match names to their database (it probably happens more than once), if you applied online.
Not something we would know about. Try contacting the HMPO helpline and explain, they should be able to check status. https://www.gov.uk/passport-advice-line
Thank you so much sir x