ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to contact Home Office

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

How to contact Home Office

Post by janinah » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:37 pm

Hello All,

I need little bit help.

My parents came UK as a visitor. When they applied UK visa for 1 month but as usual received 6 months multi entry visa. Now, looks like 1 month too short for us to explore London and outside. So, we want to delay the return flight so that they can stay 3 months. So, as this is a change of plan but within granted visa period. Someone, advise us to send an email home office by notifying this change of plan for the records to avoid any future visa application's complication.

My question, is it really necessary ? if so, can you let me know the email address where we need to send email ?

It will be highly appreciable, if anyone can help me in this situation.

Thank You

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: How to contact Home Office

Post by janinah » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:06 am

Anyone please ?

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:56 am

If their leave is valid until their departure date and within the allowed period, then I think there’s no need impose an administrative burden on the Home office now. Moreover, it’s unclear on how to contact them on such matters.

However, I agree they should explain their changes in circumstances in a future application.
vinny wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:05 am
Be careful if stayed longer than previously requested.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by janinah » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:52 pm

Thank You Vinny...