ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Information about foreign country denied entry in naturalisation application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jesse8
United Kingdom

Information about foreign country denied entry in naturalisation application

Post by Jesse8 » Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:01 pm

In the absence section where we mention about our trips outside uk. there is a note saying we dont need to enter trips where you leave one day and return the following day.

i have a travel document

I was denied entry into india in 2018 due to overstay and sent back the following day so i left uk on monday and came back on Tuesday. do i need to mention about this trip in that section or should I inform about this in the cover letter?

there is only one uk entry stamp in this regards to the trip.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Information about foreign country denied entry in naturalisation application

Post by Ticktack » Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:06 pm

For peace of mind, mention it. However, it should have no effect on your application. The system would do its own calculation of days spent outside the UK.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

Jesse8
United Kingdom

Re: Information about foreign country denied entry in naturalisation application

Post by Jesse8 » Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:13 pm

Ticktack wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:06 pm
For peace of mind, mention it. However, it should have no effect on your application. The system would do its own calculation of days spent outside the UK.
thanks alot mate