ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TLS CONFUSION

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

supadupa

TLS CONFUSION

Post by supadupa » Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:10 pm

Hi,
My wife is going for her biometric appointment (spouse visa) in Tunisia and we don't know what documents ahe needs to upload or take with her.
I thought she would only need her passport to confirm her identity and i would have to take all the supporting documents to a ukvi center here or something like that.
Am i correct ?
Can anyone help please?

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: TLS CONFUSION

Post by Ticktack » Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:36 pm

supadupa wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:10 pm
Hi,
My wife is going for her biometric appointment (spouse visa) in Tunisia and we don't know what documents ahe needs to upload or take with her.
I thought she would only need her passport to confirm her identity and i would have to take all the supporting documents to a ukvi center here or something like that.
Am i correct ?
Can anyone help please?
She needs to upload ALL documents in support of her visa application.

She needs to go with her passport as you've mentioned, with her appointment letter. Possibly haver all the uploaded files on a flash drive as well.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

supadupa

Post by supadupa » Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:48 pm

thanks fr you time, do you know at what stage we will be required to upload photos as proof of relationship ?

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:51 pm

supadupa wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:48 pm
thanks fr you time, do you know at what stage we will be required to upload photos as proof of relationship ?
Everything you have gets uploaded in one go. Don't expect any calls for extra docs missed out.
She needs to upload ALL documents in support of her visa application.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:53 am

Since your initial post ref going for biometrics, presume online form already filled and uou have all document ready.

Scan and upload supporting documents including proof of relationship e.g. photos by yourself before her biometrics appointment.