ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is uk accepting refugees currently?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

renigen
- thin ice -
Germany

Is uk accepting refugees currently?

Post by renigen » Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:15 pm

Hey, I am born in germany but my family is from persia, and this is why I got sadly a persian passport (I don’t speak much Persia / Farsi by the way). I left my family and aborted contact with them since they never wanted me. So I have no Family, Nobody. I am planning to escape from Germany and I was looking for a country where people are nicer to each other. My online friends recommended me england, they say many people are nice there inclusive the Police which makes me hope.
Now I decided to leave germany somehow and enter England but before i risk and waste my time, I wanted to know if England is taking any refugees from germany and gives them residence too.

Germany is really bad for bad looking / ugly people. Maybe hard to believe but I say the truth. I get kicked out of stores because of my appearance/ face. I can’t buy most of the time food. So I have to cover my entire face with a mask or something to not get kicked out. And i get daily trouble with the police. Every time when a police officer sees me on the streets, he stops me, searches my pockets etc. And asks me if I did kill someone and other weird stuff. I was ignoring all of these issues for over 20 years til I got very mad. I started recording all of this bad stuff that happens to me and uploaded it to YouTube to show how Germany treats ugly people because nobody ever talked about this. The German government was trying to keep this a secret. If someone asks them if all of this what I am saying is true, they will say no.
This is why I started recording, to have prove. But my recordings made things even more worse.
The police visited me few days ago at 5am in midnight. They took my entire electronical devices and removed my YouTube channel through my own computer cuz they don’t want everyone to know how ugly people get treated here.
The officers who took my devices, said that in 6 months I probably get a invitation for law court and they will probably decide there that I have to go to prison until I decide to do face surgery. They want me to look good but I don’t want that.
They also noted lies about me. I can’t defend my self.

Since I have now this case open til 6 months, I think that I am not allowed to leave this country. I am probably blocked in all airports of Germany but it doesn’t matters because I have a Persian passport. I couldn’t go anywhere with this passport anyways.

And as you see, I write average (maybe even a bit better than just average) English. I was really good at school in English lessons. And my online friends are all English.

Can I escape to the uk ? And where do I go when I arrived there for getting permission to stay there ? I have really good reasons why I want to be in uk. I am not safe in Germany.
My idea was to go to the next police station in England after I arrived there and asking them for help.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Is uk accepting refugees currently?

Post by alterhase58 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:15 pm

What is your status in Germany?
Coming to the UK you first have to get past the UK Border Force - if you are a refugee you are unlikely to get any kind of UK visa. If you manage to get into the UK by some chance the police will likely hand you over to the Home Office Immigration Enforcement.
There's no "easy" way to get into the UK and the authorities take a dim view of people trying to enter the UK illegally (you do know about Ruanda?).
As far as the UK is concerned Germany is a safe country.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

renigen
- thin ice -
Germany

Post by renigen » Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:43 pm

Thanks a lot for your advice. If I look in my passport, it says "unlimited“ if that’s what you mean by status.
I know that all countries think that Germany is a safe country and it is if you are average or good looking. But not if you are ugly. As I wrote above, the government is keep hiding the truth. They don’t tell what mean things they do to ugly humans here. This Is why I have to go to prison in 6 months for the rest of my life. If I decide for face surgery, they will release me. I have maybe some prove about this.

And no I don’t know about ruanda. First time planning an escape. I don’t know the laws etc. in other countries, but this is why I am here. To learn before I do a wrong turn :).

What is home office ? Does this means they send me back to Germany ? I really am not safe here ;(((. I don’t want to go to prison for my entire life. I didn’t do anything bad

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:05 pm

I think you first need to sort out your situation in Germany. The UK won't help you.
Best to get in touch with German non-governmental organisations that advise and support refugees.
If you wish to read up on UK immigration perhaps start with the government web sites: https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration
The "Home Office" is the UK equivalent to the German Innenministerium, responsible for Borders, Immigration, Police, etc.
The UK has an agreement with Ruanda where they can send illegal immigrants without a chance to return!
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.

renigen
- thin ice -
Germany

Post by renigen » Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:40 pm

Thank you so much :). I can’t get any visa at the moment since the police opened a case for me and they want to jail me in 6 months for rejecting surgery and things I didn’t do. Maybe I can get a visa but i am blacklisted in all airports of Germany because of this current case of the police, so the visa would be useless.

I think I got a better idea. I will flee to Canada, get a Canadian passport there, go to English lessons to master my English language, and then move permanently to uk with my Canadian passport. I might need visa still for uk but from Canada I can get without problems that visa and also fly with the plane without problems. And once I arrived in uk from Canada, I will try to become a permanent uk citizen :).

Ps. I can’t stay longer than 5 months in Germany because the police will jail me in 6 months. And I can’t solve this problem with them sadly. I don’t know how. Tried it with a layer and failed here too. It’s a extreme case if you are ugly and live in germany. The police says you did this and that, but you can’t prove that you didn’t do it. They don’t even accept any prove in this case. No way to defend.
I will give the German non-governmental organisations a try too, so thanks a lot. I need every help I can get.

renigen
- thin ice -
Germany

Post by renigen » Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:29 pm

I found this article: https://www.gov.uk/claim-asylum

It says I am eligible if I leave my country and can’t go back. I am not allowed to leave Germany at all at the Moment, I can’t even enter Persia since the police opened a case for me. But if I leave Germany illegally, am I not eligible to apply asylum in uk ? Because i am scared for persecution. If I leave Germany, the police will figure it out in 6 months when they send me a letter where they invite me to a law court. And when I don’t appear at the law court, they will look for me at my home and realize that I have left it already. They will notice then that I left the country and will keep wait for me in Germany just in case that I should come back so they can treat me then but I won’t ever wanna come back. So this should count as fear of persecution. And I am not safe either because of the police. I didn’t do anything illegal but the police don’t cares. So I assume that because of this am eligible

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:55 pm

You won't be able to claim ayslum in the UK because of "persecution" in Germany!
Forum members will not advocate illegality - and obtaining a Canadian or UK passport is pure phantasy.
I leave it to other members if they wish to comment or discuss your postings.

renigen
- thin ice -
Germany

Post by renigen » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:46 pm

I am sorry I have no clue about laws and passports etc. As you can see. But I thought the easiest way to get a uk passport would be to get my Canadian passport first or any other passport which has to be better than a Persian passport because with the Persian one it’s not possible to travel anywhere at all. I am ready to go to a language school to master my English etc. I am ready to do everything to work my way up to get a uk passport since I want to live there forever. There must be a way for my case. I couldn’t chose what passport and residence I wanted when I got freshly born. This is super unfair ;(

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Post by THO » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:20 am

I have not heard so much rubbish on this forum. There is no way you would be able to claim asylum or refugee status in the UK because you are trying to avoid arrest and subsequent prison sentence in Germany for being ugly. What a pile of hogwash.

Germany does not persecute people for being ugly, simple as that.

renigen
- thin ice -
Germany

Post by renigen » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:55 pm

See, you know nothing. This is exactly why the police removed all of my recorded videos. If I would lie, I wouldn’t be on this forum now and wouldn’t type over a phone. I don’t let the police arrest me just for my look. This is why I will escape. They even blacklisted me on all airports. If anyone has a solution, let me know. Otherwise I have to flee from Germany. If this country would be fine, I wouldn’t need to flee. Wake up. Germany is similar to Nordkorea. The government is hiding the truth inside and outside of Germany. You really don’t know how this country is. Make yourself ugly and come to Germany then. Then we talk. I even get attacked by strangers outside every time they see my face and the police laughs and don’t helps me. This is why uglies have to hide their face with a mask

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Post by THO » Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:14 pm

I have spent a lot of time in Germany, and I know the people well. The truth of the matter is, you have been caught for something far worse than looking ugly, and now you are trying to figure a way out, without admitting on this forum what you have really done, as you know no one would help you.

As for the police deleted my videos and took my evidence and deleted my Youtube videos, this is yet more rubbish you are spouting.

renigen
- thin ice -
Germany

Post by renigen » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:16 pm

You really know nothing. I am honest and never did anything illegal in my life except one time, I streamed a cinema film on a pirated site 10 years ago but that’s it. If Germany wouldn’t care appearance, I would be married and have my own kids already. But nobody ever loved me. Instead, strangers attack me outside. And I even got kicked out from school for looking ugly. Got no graduation. I really had videos on my YouTube channel but now I am thinking that you are a German citizen who knows what I am saying is true but don’t wants me to share this dirty dark secret of Germany, so you call me liar to make everyone else think that Germany is super nice to ugly people but nope. Do what you want. I will find a way out of here.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:18 pm

I don't think this thread is going anywhere and it will now be closed.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.