ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British passport - returning supporting documents track

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

magicsign
Italy

British passport - returning supporting documents track

Post by magicsign » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:37 am

Hi, I've recently received my brand new first British passport, now as last step I'm waiting for my supporting documents (naturalisation certificate and foreign passport) to be back with royal mail I suppose. Is there a way to track the royal mail letter containing these documents? Do HO provide a tracking number at all, thanks

magicsign
Italy

Re: British passport - returning supporting documents track

Post by magicsign » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:35 am

Does anyone that has received the supporting documents know if the royal mail envelope is signed for or they just leave it in your mailbox?

I'll need to travel soon so I was just wondering if they can just put the letter in my mailbox or even inside my flat (yes I've those old victorian doors with the post hole :D )

Thanks!

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:43 am

It's not signed for, you should be fine. Congrats on your first British passport!
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

magicsign
Italy

Post by magicsign » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:56 am

Thank you @contorted_svy :wink:

magicsign
Italy

Post by magicsign » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:11 am

Royal mail actually sent me today an email with the tracking number, amazing :shock: :D