ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland Study Visa Appeal Update

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

waqar_hussain
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Ireland Study Visa Appeal Update

Post by waqar_hussain » Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:28 am

Hi All,

Please help me with your experiences, I got admission in Masters and got refusal. I appealed with all additional documents and its been 51 days so far but no reply from them. Does anyone know how long Ireland is taking to process the appeals these days? Or anyone else got any outcome of the appeal recently?

Thanks and please any support would be appreciated

CatBrom
Canada

Re: Ireland Study Visa Appeal Update

Post by CatBrom » Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:07 am

You can see here the timeline for applications and appeals: https://www.irishimmigration.ie/visa-decisions/

Can I ask what the reasoning they provided was for your rejection?

waqar_hussain
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by waqar_hussain » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:43 pm

There were multiple reasons going to mention here:

D:- Insufficient documentation submitted in support of the application:- please see link to
"Documents Required" as displayed on our website - www.inis.gov.ie
Insufficient documentation submitted in support of the application and / or the quality of supporting documentation submitted in the following areas has diminished the overall strength of your application;
Financial documents
Employment documents
Evidence of sponsor's/applicant's circumstances
Evidence of link to sponsor
Application letter and undertaking
Evidence accounting for gaps in educational/employment history
F:- Finances:- evidence provided is deemed insufficient or incomplete
The financial documentation submitted in support of this visa application has been examined, however the Visa Officer is not satisfied that the finances shown are sufficient for the purposes of the visa.
Insufficient evidence provided to account for source of finances, taking into consideration the financial circumstances presented in your application. The Visa Officer has taken into consideration your / your financial sponsor's level of earnings, employment documentation, an economic circumstances insofar as they have been made known. As per the INIS website any large or irregular lodgements (e.g. student loans, lodgement of Savings Certificates, the sale of property or any similar type sources) must be fully explained.
-The majority of the money available to you has been lodged, in lump sums, within the past 6 months and no explanation as to the source of this money has been provided. As per the INIS website any large or irregular lodgements must be fully explained.
-You / your sponsor have not provided sufficient evidence as to the source of income. As per the INIS website any large or irregular lodgements (e.g. student loans, lodgement of Savings Certificates, the sale of a property or any similar type sources) must be fully explained.

R:- No clear link to reference has been shown
You have failed to demonstrate a clear link between you and your sponsor. It is not clear to the visa officer how you are known to your sponsor, or why your sponsor has decided to provide you with the finances stated.

SP:- Gaps in education or employment not accounted for.
The applicant has not sufficiently explained to the Visa Officer the gaps in their educational/employment career. As per the INIS website, you must account for any gaps in your education or career

INCO - Inconsistencies e.g. contradictions in the information supplied.
Inconsistencies in the information supplied in support of your application have been noted by the visa officer and have diminished the overall strength of your application.
No photo identification from sponsor
Employment/Business documents
ISD study visa requirements
Evidence of sponsor's permission to reside in Ireland
Observe the Conditions

OC:- Condition - The applicant may overstay following proposed visit.
The Visa Officer is not yet satisfied, based on the supporting documentation submitted, that the applicant has demonstrated that the primary reason for coming to Ireland is for the purposes of study. This should be fully addressed in any appeal.

waqar_hussain
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by waqar_hussain » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:46 pm

Some reasons were ridiculous hence I already provided those, what was missing was photo identity of my sponsor which is added as additional document and have addressed all the issues. Additionally I also added Ireland Education bond worth 7000 euros to eliminate any finance issues.

Can you please help understanding how long do they take as from Monday I have my classes and I am still stuck without any decision.

waqar_hussain
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by waqar_hussain » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:49 pm

I mean there wasn't any point which couldn't have addressed and I have tried my best to address each and every point with additional document, but not sure what the process is and whats gonna happen now. TBH at this point I have 22,000 euros paid (Fee + education bond) And I have no clue whats gonna happen even after paying such huge money

waqar_hussain
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by waqar_hussain » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:51 pm

CatBrom wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:07 am
You can see here the timeline for applications and appeals: https://www.irishimmigration.ie/visa-decisions/

Can I ask what the reasoning they provided was for your rejection?
Also I know this website but the study appeals dates are not moving at all

CatBrom
Canada

Post by CatBrom » Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:10 pm

I’ve not had to do appeals before so unfortunately I’m just going from the website. Only other suggestion I have is to write them a letter quoting your application number to ask for an update. Is there anyone at your university that can help, like an international students advisory?

waqar_hussain
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by waqar_hussain » Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:44 am

CatBrom wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:10 pm
I’ve not had to do appeals before so unfortunately I’m just going from the website. Only other suggestion I have is to write them a letter quoting your application number to ask for an update. Is there anyone at your university that can help, like an international students advisory?
Thanks for your reply, but I have been sending emails to the provided email by embassy but no reply from them so far.

As far as university's support goes, they say that they can't interfere with the immigration authorities so no luck from their end as well

CatBrom
Canada

Post by CatBrom » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:26 pm

When I say write a letter I mean write them a physical letter and post it.

mentalmind
Member of Standing
Algeria

Post by mentalmind » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:28 pm

waqar_hussain
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by waqar_hussain » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:36 pm

CatBrom wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:26 pm
When I say write a letter I mean write them a physical letter and post it.
Oh thanks I can do that, I'll try to post within today

waqar_hussain
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by waqar_hussain » Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:42 am

mentalmind wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:28 pm
Did you check this page also?

https://www.dfa.ie/irish-embassy/uganda ... a-appeals/
Thank You for the help but this page refers to Uganda embassy but my documents were sent in Dublin Ireland

mentalmind
Member of Standing
Algeria

Post by mentalmind » Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:01 am

waqar_hussain wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:42 am
mentalmind wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:28 pm
Did you check this page also?

https://www.dfa.ie/irish-embassy/uganda ... a-appeals/
Thank You for the help but this page refers to Uganda embassy but my documents were sent in Dublin Ireland
Yes but the process is the same. It mentions you will get a letter with your refusal and your letter will state an address for appeal to decision. Even thou embassies are different the process should be the same. (Im not asking/expecting you to send your appeal to Uganda embassy ofc :lol: )