ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

wrong UAN likely to linked to my application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sdjl
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

wrong UAN likely to linked to my application

Post by sdjl » Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:11 am

Submitted ILR application & biometrics in April with priority service but still waiting for the decision.

Contacted local mp for escalation with information, but UKVI provided wrong UAN for my query! The UAN is for my previous extension in 2 years ago…

I am not assured that they even have my application to review. Just replying back generic response that the application is under review.

I am worried that I waited meaningless 4+ months for decision and how more months!?

No way to contact UKVI contact centre.. What should I do. Please help me.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: wrong UAN likely to linked to my application

Post by zimba » Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:58 am

The application UAN is the one that is given to you when you applied. UKVI does not provide any updates and you only get generic responses. UAN mix up might be just a mistake in communications. Your timeline post suggests that you applied in April and by early May you have gone to your MP to chase your application. Why ??? Again as it has been repeated many times here, there is no value in chasing and no updates are given by UKVI. You must wait to hear back. Your application can take several months to be decided even if you applied for priority service as there are no timeline guarantees.

I applied for a priority visa service and I am still waiting for a response. What is happening  ?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sixer
Newly Registered
Mood:
Malaysia

Re: wrong UAN likely to linked to my application

Post by sixer » Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:59 pm

sdjl wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:11 am
Submitted ILR application & biometrics in April with priority service but still waiting for the decision.

Contacted local mp for escalation with information, but UKVI provided wrong UAN for my query! The UAN is for my previous extension in 2 years ago…

I am not assured that they even have my application to review. Just replying back generic response that the application is under review.

I am worried that I waited meaningless 4+ months for decision and how more months!?

No way to contact UKVI contact centre.. What should I do. Please help me.
Have you heard back?