ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC stamp for Baby?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Londonite
Newly Registered

EC stamp for Baby?

Post by Londonite » Mon May 23, 2005 9:58 pm

We had a baby girl early this year. Registered the birth and got her a passport from the US Embassy already.

Don't know what to do about the EC or HSMP Dependant residence visa stamp. Does anyone know if we need to fill out another FLR/IED, or some sort of in-country entry clearance?

Londonite

Chess
Diamond Member

Re: EC stamp for Baby?

Post by Chess » Tue May 24, 2005 9:33 am

Londonite wrote:We had a baby girl early this year. Registered the birth and got her a passport from the US Embassy already.

Don't know what to do about the EC or HSMP Dependant residence visa stamp. Does anyone know if we need to fill out another FLR/IED, or some sort of in-country entry clearance?

Londonite
Complete Form FLR(O) and go to any PEO (such as Croydon) and get depedant visa stamped in Baby's ppt. £500 fee or (£315 by post) but best to do in person application
Where there is a will there is a way.

kashyap_desai
Newly Registered

Dear i have baby born during HSMP process?

Post by kashyap_desai » Wed May 25, 2005 6:36 am

Dear Friends,

I applied for HSMP in the end of Aug 2004 , with spouse as skilled partner . an approval not come till date.

During this lucky period we have baby girl born she is 8 months now . so my question is that if approval came and i applied for EC.

At that moment i asked ec for my spouse + baby ?

answer is yes than howmuch funds required for EC ?

And supporting to my baby howmany evidence require ?

Thanks ...

Londonite
Newly Registered

Post by Londonite » Wed May 25, 2005 7:40 am

Complete Form FLR(O) and go to any PEO (such as Croydon) and get depedant visa stamped in Baby's ppt. £500 fee or (£315 by post) but best to do in person application
Many thanks Chess. Why do you recommend in-person application if the cost is so much more?

Londonite

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Wed May 25, 2005 10:05 am

Londonite wrote:
Many thanks Chess. Why do you recommend in-person application if the cost is so much more?

Londonite
The beauty of in-person applications is that you can answer all questions there and then..

..it saves you from unnecessary worries which might last over 13 weeks!..

Mechanical-engineer

Post by Mechanical-engineer » Wed May 25, 2005 4:03 pm

Hi landonote & Chess,
As per my informations mention in FLR(IED) guidance

Please note that applications for leave to remain as a highly skilled migrant cannot be made in person at the Croydon Public Enquiry Office.
regards,

ME

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Wed May 25, 2005 4:08 pm

Mechanical-engineer wrote:Hi landonote & Chess,
As per my informations mention in FLR(IED) guidance

Please note that applications for leave to remain as a highly skilled migrant cannot be made in person at the Croydon Public Enquiry Office.
regards,

ME
ME

Tha application is not for FLR - IED it is getting a Visa for a baby born in the UK.

Read the whole story first :(