ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form 8 - Where to obtain it.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

CyrusSpark
Newly Registered
Ireland

Form 8 - Where to obtain it.

Post by CyrusSpark » Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:50 am

Hi,

Might be a silly question, but I can't seem to find anything anywhere I searched.

Do you print Form 8 at home all 40 pages or is there somewhere I can go to get the form?

Thanks in advance.

meself2
Ireland

Re: Form 8 - Where to obtain it.

Post by meself2 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:20 am

I printed out the form. Doubt naturalization is a type of thing that requires forms lying around, but never needed to research that.
You can go to the local library, for example, if you don't have access to a printer personally, or maybe ask folks at your local citizens information/Intreo?
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

CyrusSpark
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by CyrusSpark » Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:29 am

meself2 wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:20 am
I printed out the form. Doubt naturalization is a type of thing that requires forms lying around, but never needed to research that.
You can go to the local library, for example, if you don't have access to a printer personally, or maybe ask folks at your local citizens information/Intreo?
Printing it out it is then. I assume it doesn't need to be in colour?

Overall I just wanted to understand how others go about it. I did ask my local Intreo office if they stock the form, but they don't.

Forgot about Citizens Information, I might check with them, just in case they have it.

Thanks.

mentalmind
Member of Standing
Algeria

Post by mentalmind » Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:38 am

Check the version of the form you print/got before you start to fill it in. irishimmigration.ie has the up to date version all the time (while citizen information website had outdated form). So I would print the form personally or check the version and date on top right part of first page and compare it with the online version.

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:57 am

CyrusSpark wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:29 am
I assume it doesn't need to be in colour?
Yea, b/w copies will do just fine.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.