ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

p60 from N.Ireland for cross border worker

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Irishspouse
Newly Registered
South Africa

p60 from N.Ireland for cross border worker

Post by Irishspouse » Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:24 pm

Just looking for some information from cross border workers or those who live in N. Ireland and applied for citizenship. Just wondering about using the p60 from N. Ireland and getting a tax clearance cert for my scorecard points.

My situation is that I live in the Republic but travel every day to the north to work in the NHS. I assume like I can just use my p60s from N.Ireland as well and no need for a tax clearance cert from N. Ireland. I do have a pps as I used to work in the Republic so I will still need a clearance cert from them also. Does that sound right?
Thanks

meself2
Ireland

Re: p60 from N.Ireland for cross border worker

Post by meself2 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:28 pm

take a look at this thread, particularly post2056182.html#p2056182
Confirmation of Tax Compliance. HMRC does not issue a certificate or
document to state tax compliance. As a salaried employee of the NHS
under a PAYE system, will submission of my P60s be sufficient proof? If
not, can you advise?
ACCEPTABLE - AS YOU ARE RESIDENT NI
Not sure if you'll be considered a NI resident, but you can follow the footsteps of this persona and ask citizeninfo for something that's unclear I reckon
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.