ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Process after successful APPEAL.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mohan76

Process after successful APPEAL.

Post by mohan76 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:59 am

Hi,
My appeal has been successful. Now can anyone suggest me what exactly happens after this.

What sort of documents they might ask again ?
In how many days BHC will contact us for pass port stamping ?

any experience or knowledge.....do share

MK

Laraib

Re: Process after successful APPEAL.

Post by Laraib » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:55 am

mohan76 wrote:Hi,
My appeal has been successful. Now can anyone suggest me what exactly happens after this.

What sort of documents they might ask again ?
In how many days BHC will contact us for pass port stamping ?

any experience or knowledge.....do share

MK
Hi
I am laraib from pakistan i am having the same questions. My representative send me the court determination stating that the appeal is allowed what is next i am worried about the time frame and the documentation.please help us if some have experience.

web2005

Post by web2005 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:45 am

@ laraib

How long your appeal process took? I have submitted appeal to BHC Islamabad for my wife's dependent visa 4 weeks ago. No acknowledgement/reply from them yet. I am wondering if I apply fesh rather waiting not knowing how long this can take.

Laraib

Post by Laraib » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:48 am

web2005 wrote:@ laraib

How long your appeal process took? I have submitted appeal to BHC Islamabad for my wife's dependent visa 4 weeks ago. No acknowledgement/reply from them yet. I am wondering if I apply fesh rather waiting not knowing how long this can take.
I appealed directly to UK court on 30th may and decision was dated 31st october but still i have received nothing but a decision letter of the court through my representative.I am under the old hsmp general status.

web2005

Post by web2005 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:26 pm

Thanks. I am also under old HSMP scheme. I submitted my appeal to the BHC in ISB as I thought they will review their initial decision before sending to AIT in UK and if they are satisfied with new evidences thay will themselves over turn their initial decision.

I thought this will speed up the process but may be I was wrong. 4 weeks and not a single reply from BHC yet.

mohan76

Post by mohan76 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:56 pm

Hi laraib,
I didn't had any representative, since i requested for Paper Hearing....my final hearing was on 3rd Nov and received e-mail confirmation next day.

After a week, received the final determination from AIT. Then I checked the same with BHC - Chennai and they confirmed the receipt of similar copy at their end. Which the ECO will review again and send me the letter intimating next step......i am awaiting for the letter from BHC - Chennai now.

How about you ?..........when did your hearing happened ? What the exact status now ?