ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Expert Reports for Appeal.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Samwise
inactive
Saudi Arabia

Expert Reports for Appeal.

Post by Samwise » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:21 am

Hi Guys,

I’m trying to get some expert reports from experts but need some guidance if someone has come across them or used them so can recommend them!

I’m looking for :

Country experts including health/job prospects/financial/inter-faith.

It’s been mentioned to me that appeals with expert reports tend to do well as evidence is presented.

vinny

Re: Expert Reports for Appeal.

Post by vinny » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:27 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

samwise1
Saudi Arabia

Post by samwise1 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:09 pm

Thanks Vinny for the links.

Unfortunately all the barristers asked me to stay way from Country reports of home office as they are tend to be far away from truth and not updated.

Much appreciated

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:15 pm

Please continue your queries in your existing topic. You have already, under both your usernames, received a lot of advice.

eea-route-applications/euss-refused-adv ... l#p2091176
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.