ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can Tier 2 visa holder work in India for some time

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raghu.raju457

Can Tier 2 visa holder work in India for some time

Post by raghu.raju457 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:42 am

Hi All Greetings

i am asking this question behalf of my friend. She went to India with her son and son does not UK visa yet they have applied from India and waiting for the visa. Due to delay in the visa she has to stay in India still but she do not have any more holidays so she has to return to work, but her company saying she can't work in India as she is in Tier 2 visa. she want some evidence to show the company so that she can work from India, can any point me in the right direction or if any one of you been the similar situation please let me know so that i will give her the links or Evidence to work from India

Thanks and much appreciate for your help

vinny

Re: Can Tier 2 visa holder work in India for some time

Post by vinny » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:31 pm

A Tier 2 visa or Skilled worker holder is expected to work for her company in the UK.

Her time in India will be subject to her employment contract, Period and conditions of grant for a Skilled Worker and Continuous residence requirement for settlement as a Skilled Worker. Her time spent in India may be subject to the absence limits for ILR.

Do a Google search on
remote working Skilled worker UK
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.