ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fee Waiver Application.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Dali83

Fee Waiver Application.

Post by Dali83 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:28 pm

Dear All,

I am going to apply for the fee waiver option for my wife and daughter under 10 years route, and I wanted to know if I am going to be considered the applicant or the application should be under my wife's name.

Please could you confirm this for me.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Fee Waiver Application.

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:38 pm

Your wife and child are the applicants
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Dali83

Post by Dali83 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:27 pm

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply as ever.

Does she need to include my bank statement as well and joint accounts or just her please?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:08 pm

Dali83 wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:27 pm
Thanks a lot for your prompt reply as ever.

Does she need to include my bank statement as well and joint accounts or just her please?
If she is the applicant and the application does not involve or reflect you as sponsor, see no need for your financial evidence to be included. More knowledgeable person shall advice better.

Dali83

Post by Dali83 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:17 am

Please help,

The application asks if any of the parent receive public funds. As the father is British, I answered yes and put the Child benefits and Child Tax credit but then there is a question: Are there people who depend on you who will not be part of your Immigration or Nationality application? I added my other children.

Obviously we have other children who are born British and the application asks if they receive public funds. Do I answer yes and repeat the same amount I put as their father? or I should not add that the father receives the public funds and only put this for the children?

please guide me, thanks

Dali83

Post by Dali83 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:16 am

[quote=Dali83 post_id=2091668 time=1664950636 user_id=99464]
Please help,

The application asks if any of the parent receive public funds. As the father is British, I answered yes and put the Child benefits and Child Tax credit but then there is a question: Are there people who depend on you who will not be part of your Immigration or Nationality application? I added my other children.

Obviously we have other children who are born British and the application asks if they receive public funds. Do I answer yes and repeat the same amount I put as their father? or I should not add that the father receives the public funds and only put this for the children?

Also, my oldest child is part of the application with no recourse of public fund but I am receiving child benefit for her. I ticked she does not receive benefit and I ticked yes for my 2nd British child who is not part of the Application.

please guide me, thanks

[/quote]