ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bulgarian married to dominican citizen Uk visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Gabryska
Newly Registered

Bulgarian married to dominican citizen Uk visa

Post by Gabryska » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:22 pm

Hi everyone Im bulgarian married to a dominican citizen, we would like to move to the UK. But Im not sure how to proceed about it, because as bulgarian citizen i requiere a work permit in UK, and my wife needs some sort of visa to join me there. Also Im looking for jobs in the Oil refinery world as thats my career all about.
So I dont know if i should first go there by myself and apply for jobs and then bring her with me, or try from bulgaria through the embassy so we can go together.
Anyone with valuable information please feel free to share it with me.

aeid79
Newly Registered

Post by aeid79 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:54 pm

hey gabryska,

i have a similar situation like yours, my wife is romanian and i am a NON- EU national .

please have a look at this PDF file and it will explain all what you have to do in order to be able to work in the UK and the rights you and your NON-EU wife will have if you decided to move to the UK.

http://bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/siteconten ... iew=Binary

Eid