ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fiancee Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sharon_bee
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Fiancee Visa

Post by Sharon_bee » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:52 am

Hi beautiful people. Its been 14 weeks since my Husband to be has applied for Fiancee visa. Is it actually taking 24 weeks for the homeoffice to make a decision or has it calmed down now due to the Ukrain war. Thank you in advance.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Fiancee Visa

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:47 am

Sharon_bee wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:52 am
Hi beautiful people. Its been 14 weeks since my Husband to be has applied for Fiancee visa. Is it actually taking 24 weeks for the homeoffice to make a decision or has it calmed down now due to the Ukrain war. Thank you in advance.
Still taking a long time for most applications to get attended to and applicants know outcomes.

Sharon_bee
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Sharon_bee » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:43 pm

Thank you for replying,
I really hope it doesnt go over the 24 weeks, :( its so stressful waiting

Nofx911
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Nofx911 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:30 am

Hi Sharon I applied for fiancée visa at end of may and I submitted a paid inquiry today and a decision has been made so I think they are hovering around the 5 month mark . Cos I bet will take a couple weeks to get sent back to vac

Fingers crossed for you

Sharon_bee
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Sharon_bee » Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:48 am

Hi, thanks for letting me know that, such a stressful time with all this waiting, My partner had his bio on 4th July, Time is dragging by, fingers crossed you get a positive reply