ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Request SAR details to get application dates?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

te23
United Kingdom

Request SAR details to get application dates?

Post by te23 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:27 am

I can't remember the details of some of my older applications, such as the date, at all.
Would it be worthwhile asking the Home Office for these details using a SAR?

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Re: Request SAR details to get application dates?

Post by contorted_svy » Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:32 am

You can do it, but you need to specify that you want to know the ates you applied. Anyway, remember that those are not necessary, they ask yo to put them in i known. I did a SAR recently and got a reply in 5 weeks.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

te23
United Kingdom

Re: Request SAR details to get application dates?

Post by te23 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:47 am

contorted_svy wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:32 am
You can do it, but you need to specify that you want to know the ates you applied. Anyway, remember that those are not necessary, they ask yo to put them in i known. I did a SAR recently and got a reply in 5 weeks.
Thank you.
Did it contain all the information on previous applications like reference numbers, etc?