ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Certification fee payment issue

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Aman700
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Certification fee payment issue

Post by Aman700 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:50 am

I have a question regarding approval letter and certification fee.

We received my and my wife's approval letters on 29.9.22. My letter requires me to post photos and IRP copy to DOJ but doesn't mention anything about fee. My wife's letter require uploading photo, IRP online as well as payment of fee online. Both letters state that certificates will be given at ceremony.

I want to check how other people are getting approval letters and how should I pay the fee? I have emailed DOJ but I don't know when will I get a response so thought someone may have dealt with similar situation and may be able to guide me. Thanks in advance

Aman700
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Certification fee payment issue

Post by Aman700 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:48 am

Can people please let me know how are they getting request for payment and other supporting documents? Is it online or by post?

Aman700
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Aman700 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:46 pm

This issue was resolved by sending email to DOJ. I got updated letter will all required details within a week. Just wanted to give this information in case someone else face similar issue.

AmiVera2022
Mood:
Italy

Post by AmiVera2022 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:06 pm

Thanks for letting us know, I'm glad you solved