ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) extension super Priority Delayed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mts20222
Newly Registered
United States of America

FLR (M) extension super Priority Delayed

Post by Mts20222 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:35 pm

Hi,

I have applied for visa extension for FLR (M) using super Priority, Biometric completed on 15-07-2022, received email on 16-07-2022 “We apologise for the inconvenience, but due to your application requiring further checks we are not able to meet our usual service standards.”

My application and paperwork is the same from when i applied the first time in 2019, and got approval in 24 hours, so no issues in the application

And until today no update from Home Office, if anyone had experianced this before lef me know in the comments

Regards
MTS2022

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: FLR (M) extension super Priority Delayed

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:35 am

Mts20222 wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:35 pm
Hi,

I have applied for visa extension for FLR (M) using super Priority, Biometric completed on 15-07-2022, received email on 16-07-2022 “We apologise for the inconvenience, but due to your application requiring further checks we are not able to meet our usual service standards.”

My application and paperwork is the same from when i applied the first time in 2019, and got approval in 24 hours, so no issues in the application

And until today no update from Home Office, if anyone had experianced this before lef me know in the comments

Regards
MTS2022
The forum is replete with this experiences by forum members. You wait to get to hear from the HO further.

candj
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by candj » Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:22 pm

Could you please advise how long the further checks took, as my partner is currently in the same boat and received that same email.
Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:26 pm

candj wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:22 pm
Could you please advise how long the further checks took, as my partner is currently in the same boat and received that same email.
Many thanks
This topic relates to a completely different category of visa and different immigration rules and requirements. Please do not tag your questions onto topics that have no relevance to the Skilled Work dependent route application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.