ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa extension - financial requirements

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mdf74813
Newly Registered

Spouse visa extension - financial requirements

Post by Mdf74813 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:29 pm

Hi there, hope you are well. I am married to a British national and about to extend my spouse visa for another 2.5 years. I have a question regarding financial requirements and I was wondering if you could help.

My wife is currently unemployed but my salary is well above minimum financial requirement, so can I just show my payslips to meet the requirements or is it mandatory for her to have a job as well?

I will appreciate your valuable advice. Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa extension - financial requirements

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:34 pm

so can I just show my payslips to meet the requirements
Yes. 6 months payslips, bank statements and employer letter.
or is it mandatory for her to have a job as well?
No.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Speedbird777
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Speedbird777 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:00 pm

I have an issue regarding my wife’s visa extension. Her BRP is due to expire on 3rd May 2023 and I’m just about to start a job (it will be above the financial requirement) however does it matter when the payday is? So for instance my start date would be 7th Nov and payday is 28th Nov... so I could still get 6 payslip together before submitting her application online on the 3rd however would that make it exactly 6 months? And the first payslip will be slightly less than the other 5 would that be an issue? Many thanks I’m very panicked

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:28 pm

Speedbird777 wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:00 pm
I have an issue regarding my wife’s visa extension. Her BRP is due to expire on 3rd May 2023 and I’m just about to start a job (it will be above the financial requirement) however does it matter when the payday is? So for instance my start date would be 7th Nov and payday is 28th Nov... so I could still get 6 payslip together before submitting her application online on the 3rd however would that make it exactly 6 months? And the first payslip will be slightly less than the other 5 would that be an issue? Many thanks I’m very panicked
Create your own topic rather than hijacking and spamming everyone's topics.